Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** we paid overs that's 2.5 mill a year for 3 players when u include DCE. Let's hope most of its 3rd party deals. Or we are ****ed and signing no one of note for the next 4 years
i disagree, feel it's definitely not worth playing hardball with them like we did with both Kieran Foran and DCE. Gotta lock em up and at a price they'll be happy to keep their next contract around. At least we won't have them resign on 400K or so only to suddenly bump that up to 1 mil each after their next resigning. We can officially build a team around them and their pricetags now which is very, very relieving

good news to have them locked in for 4 seasons.

Funny comment about Ben, pretty sure he is only 15 so only likely to see him in 2020, a long way away.

Correct - Tom confirmed in an interview today that Ben is 15, so he's a long way off playing with him and Jake, if ever.

God I love the Turbo brothers. This news will get me to renew my 2 x memberships.
Good luck.
I tried, but was denied access to the website, which claims not to know my log in password or member number, even though my number is printed on a card I have which says I've been a member since 2007.
Oh well. Does make me feel a bit, er ..irrelevant.

I'm stoked these 2 boys have re-signed. When you're born and bred on the northern beaches no-one can take that peninsula passion out of you. These guys will follow Beaver and be one team players. Soooooo proud.

These two blokes are already Manly legends in my eyes. Their effort and one for all attitude puts them above most players in the game. Maybe we have payed a high price for them, but I see them as priceless. They also do not strike me as the type of blokes who would screw the club over and ask for overs knowing it would hamper the club. Regardless of when or how the signing happened, it is done now, locked away for 4 years and credit must be given to those involved in making it happen. I get the feeling these 2 legends would have been pretty keen to give the fans something to be happy about and wouldnt have dicked about with negotiations. I am still annoyed about Buhrer and also about Gutherson however signing the twin turbo's may be the most significant decision in the clubs history. Thank you Tom & Jake.

Don't want to be negative nelly here, but they could could of staggered the contracts.
We all know what happens when the contracts aren't staggered

Don't want to be negative nelly here, but they could could of staggered the contracts.
We all know what happens when the contracts aren't staggered

On another thread seems their contracts have been staggered. Their biggest pay out is in 2020.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7