Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not "gobbling" anything up. I'm just moving on.

Life's too short. But feel free to give yourself an ulcer mate.
No ulcer here

I
Dose it really matter if he played for us or not? This is a business that success is measured by results. Said to be the best up and coming coach in the game. If we win games next year appointing him is the right decision.

Lets just see what happens first before we judge.
He came ninth with arguably the best junior base for the panthers

Thrilling

I have a cousin who was 6 at the time,was very sick and things were pointing to leukemia, massive merge fan thankfully not as sick as was suspected

I was at the ground for us playing them, told my little cousin that I'd get him an autograph on his jersey, prized Christmas present

He loved Barrett so while he was signing post game i approached with my little cousins jersey, he told me to go **** myself

I had to take it back with Matt Cooper instead of his favorite, never had the heart to tell him his favorite player is a total c bomb

I will never forgive that,instead of giving a brave kid a needed boost he was a small man who decided it was better to be a douche to an opposition fan

It might sound weak but on the way home i even teared up after failing that, i was always with that kid trying to will him through that time

He's still a merge fan but nobody's perfect
Sure, your avatar is a character who kills and devours children.
Do you expect anyone to believe you?

Has his first big problem already with rumours of Gutherson to Parra and Knight to Rorters............
How? Both are signed for next year?
They only leave on our terms. Anyway would not take anything Roth tool says too seriously his form on these things is appalling. Re Liam

How? Both are signed for next year?
They only leave on our terms. Anyway would not take anything Roth tool says too seriously his form on these things is appalling. Re Liam
Good chance he's trying it on because we are sniffing around the Sharkies gun youngster - Bird

Sure, your avatar is a character who kills and devours children.
Do you expect anyone to believe you?
If they don't believe me due to an avatar it says more about them than me

Tell the truth about scum, have biased people call you a liar

You hate me but i do not care about you whatsoever, you are nothing :)

Now you'll have to go quiet and figure out another way to try to get at me, but you lack brain one

images

Hi guys, don't really post much anymore. I know this is against the grain, as it is a positive post.

I was down at the Wharf Bar in Manly today, and who walks in on his own, but Trent Barrett (I may have told my colleagues he looks like a bit of a dreamboat ;) ) hahahaha.

I thought, **** it, you get these opportunities once, so I went up and intruoduced myself.

He was very welcoming, open and we had a pretty good chat about quite a few things. Obviously be completely inappropriate for me to just bleat everything we spoke about.

I know that doesn't mean much to people.

What stood out though, was that he was down there meeting a major International Bank (on his own), with a view to acquiring a sponsorship for our Eagles.

He told me he had rellocated to The Beaches now (and it was a really hectic move!!!).

Boy, he is passionate about success. He was first to extend a hand of friendship, and gave his time and focus without being (you could tell) all over the place with his mind elsewhere. I really love that in people these days, as we have all become so time poor.

All I can say, is I'm excited. Love to see this International Bank get on board. Would be a massive coup.

Looks like the club are actively (including our coach) looking to grow corporate sponsorship to ensure our future.

Great, down to earth bloke as well.

Great to hear a positive story Ryan. Good on you for seizing the opportunity, I'm sure Trent appreciated it as well.
Not wanting to be disloyal to Tooves but I am excited about next year as well.
I know this is a Trent Barrett thread but am also excited about Matt Parcell.

Great to hear a positive story Ryan. Good on you for seizing the opportunity, I'm sure Trent appreciated it as well.
Not wanting to be disloyal to Tooves but I am excited about next year as well.
I know this is a Trent Barrett thread but am also excited about Matt Parcell.

Mate, you guys know me. I asked all the inappropriate questions..even hit him up for his business ;)

Hahahahaha.

He's extremely confident in what our roster will be.

Did you ask him about the Jack Bird rumours?

Ummmmmmm.....noooooo??? Not letting myself be put in that position again. Not going through the Foran saga ever again on these boards.

Hahaha.

I was called a liar, abused, made fun of, so nah, not providing any ammo whatsoever mate :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11