• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
, can never be largely one big happy family
You are right feathered friend
The Big Happy Family is a Myth
We all Love to Hate each other in every family that consists of Multiple clashing personalities

Last edited:
You are right feathered friend
The Big Happy Family is a Myth
We all Love to Hate each other in every family that consists of Multiple classing personalities
Not too sure with the love to hate reference but see where you are coming from
like a bit more the spread the love mantra .
Can only say your overall sense of passion and enthusiasm in your Sea Eagles support is probably in the indominable category and that is saying something

Aren't you the poster that literally threatened to knock my front teeth out a couple of years ago?

Can I add you to the Hypocrisy list?
Yes I also stand in line behind human natures Hypocrisy as we all have failed the Hypocrisy test in the school of life .
I apologize to you for my inappropriate passionate out burst and it was only a figure of speech and the proof is that you still have your teeth and are still speaking feathered friend @mave

The Key do getting on with life and getting on with people is to see the goodness out of every soul
We are not all axe murderers :)
1708905519762.png

Not too sure with the love to hate reference but see where you are coming from
like a bit more the spread the love mantra .
Can only say your overall sense of passion and enthusiasm in your Sea Eagles support is probably in the indominable category and that is saying something
Being a Wog I did not know what the word that you used Indominable means feathered friend
And so I had to look it up in the dictionary they gave me when I came to this Great country of ours
I always carry the dictionary with me because Great Aussies like you always catch me out with those big words

Indominable meaning ... cannot be subdued or overcome, as persons, will,

This word applies to all posters on here who are willing to open up their Manly passion and speak their minds Including your Great self feathered friend @manly al

Being a Wog I did not know what the word that you used Indominable means feathered friend
And so I had to look it up in the dictionary they gave me when I came to this Great country of ours
I always carry the dictionary with me because Great Aussies like you always catch me out with those big words

Indominable meaning ... cannot be subdued or overcome, as persons, will,

This word applies to all posters on here who are willing to open up their Manly passion and speak their minds Including your Great self feathered friend @manly al
Actually just recalled the Indominable Molly Brown quote from a movie once but yeah meant the more - You can knock me down but i just get up again reference in terms of your dedicated Manly support

Actually just recalled the Indominable Molly Brown quote from a movie once but yeah meant the more - You can knock me down but i just get up again reference in terms of your dedicated Manly support
But I see that we are all dedicated Manly supporters on here just like your Good self
We all keep getting up every morning either mourning about a Heart breaking Manly loss or Jubilant of a Great Manly win and posting our passionate views

From 2023 pre-season challenge premiers to feather dusters. Manly has won a wooden spoon.

From 2023 pre-season challenge premiers to feather dusters. Manly has won a wooden spoon.

Stirring the pot, hey @Once Was Brissie Kid Personally, I have a care factor of zero on where Manly finishes in the pre-season challenge. However, it was good to see all of the "possibles" given a real chance of proving themselves, or excluding themselves, from calculations later in the season.

Stirring the pot, hey @Once Was Brissie Kid Personally, I have a care factor of zero on where Manly finishes in the pre-season challenge. However, it was good to see all of the "possibles" given a real chance of proving themselves, or excluding themselves, from calculations later in the season.
Nah. Just readying everyone to win a trivia question one day. But I could be wrong, as I have no idea if Manly ever came last in the Wills Cup etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8