Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would have thought Schuster needed every opportunity possible to impress.

Maybe he’s in the guarantee list at lock already!

I’m confused.

I think he’ll be on the plane to appease him. But I don’t think he’ll even make the 17. Just a feeling.
To me , regardless of what he’s being paid , he has to prove himself first , and if he can’t play trials back to BWSE and force the hand of the coach.

Nathan Brown mightn’t have his silky skills , but he’s also going to give you 110% all game.

Anyway Schu or no Schu , it’s a trial game and it’ll be good to see how some of the wannabes go against the big name Rorters , assuming of course the Rorters play their full strength side at any point.

They “ might “ just play a few at a time , or “ might “ throw the whole lot on for the first quarter, or even the first half.

To be honest I was surprised to see their side as named on the first trial , usually it’s the second trial , and then only for a small part of the game.

Anyway Schu or no Schu , it’s a trial game and it’ll be good to see how some of the wannabes go against the big name Rorters , assuming of course the Rorters play their full strength side at any point.

They “ might “ just play a few at a time , or “ might “ throw the whole lot on for the first quarter, or even the first half.

To be honest I was surprised to see their side as named on the first trial , usually it’s the second trial , and then only for a small part of the game.
Can’t imagine the big gibs getting anymore than 20mins.

Solid start, good work from Toff for the try.

No so fluid in attack but thats to be expected with all our attacking guns out.

Happy so far

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8