Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely exciting to have so many options. I
Perspective Option time ....
The Greatest option that one can have is Innovation
as Innovation is the Mother of all Options

The Moral of your exciting player options is
Its not what you have but what you do with what you have that counts most

Absolutely exciting to have so many options. I'm literally clogged and unable to provide YARTS, because every time I think of one line-up, another alternative appears in my mind.

08. Matt Lodge
09. XXXXXXXX
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. XXXXXXXXX
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Nathan Brown

Is the best I can come up with. That also means Trbojevic, Sipley, Woods, Waddell, Condon, Lawton and Fulton miss out !! I'm at a loss with how we approach the 9 and 14 (although, I'd love Arthur to be in the team SOMEWHERE - his form demands it - so possibly 14?)
Depth , it’s a beautiful word isn’t it !!

Starting to think this will be round 1 team

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Ben Trbojevic
13.Nathan Brown

14.Josh Aloiai
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Toafofoa Sipley
17.Gordon Chan Kum Tong/Jamie Humphreys

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Ben Trbojevic
13.Nathan Brown

14.Josh Aloiai
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Toafofoa Sipley
A Massive fan of my man Ryan - but this is my exact team,.,. Not sure of the 14 - 17 though but Humphre/Gordo has to be there... I will add the team Ryan picked is more likely our round 1 side

A Massive fan of my man Ryan - but this is my exact team,.,. Not sure of the 14 - 17 though but Humphre/Gordo has to be there... I will add the team Ryan picked is more likely our round 1 side

Yeah agree this will be the side. However, who comes in for sipley as I reckon he is gonski.

Ray did some good things however the bad stuff outweighs the good. Depth winger that will be ok for a handful of games.

I thought paseka and sips were ok aside from the errors. Brown was very busy and impressive.

If the Garrick to centre doesn’t work out. We have a couple of able centres to come in talau was solid and faulalo was outstanding. I agree he is ready for firsts I hope we don’t lose him.
I wasn't convinced by any of the wingers today. And the centres - Talua was good in defence but didn't impress in attack. The winger and back up centre positions are still up for grabs. Faulalo did seem the most likely.

Paseka and Sips (in particular) needed the hit out and they should be our starting props (assuming Sips isn't in trouble). Brown is also looking good at this point. Also good to see Bulle having a run. The situation with Shu is a concern and Burbo must now have the inside running as the starting back row.

And I thought Lawton was good early. I don't think Gordie or Humphreys were any better.

Was pretty happy with the effort today against a pretty good Chooks team.

Attachments

• IMG_0161.png
    IMG_0161.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Looked pretty insignificant from the reverse angle though mate - should be okay I think.
Hate to disagree, but I reckon he's gonna get a fair whack of time on the sidelines for that. He has form at the judiciary, and Dom Young was taken to hospital. The NRL is not going to stand for Uncle Nick's latest plaything being put in any danger - and, Uncle Nick aside, they really shouldn't stand for any player being placed in a dangerous position like that.

I was particularly impressed with Fualalo. Looked classy in attack and contained Billy Smith well. Talau was solid too.
Yeah, I thought it was a mistake to have him in the centres when he tore it up for Blacktown on the wing, but he proved me wrong. Still think his best bet at cracking the top grade is as a winger though.

Reminds me, I thought Nathan Brown had a cracker when he was on as well.
Hi feathered friend ,
If you believe that woods made a great impact on our game today that is your prerogative
From what I saw he slows our momentum down with his errors and his slow motion charges to the line
Perspective is a wonderful thing and I see nothing wonderful from Woods wearing the Great Manly Jumper
Yeah, I thought it was a mistake to have him in the centres when he tore it up for Blacktown on the wing, but he proved me wrong. Still think his best bet at cracking the top grade is as a winger though.
I’d be giving him a crack ahead of Paulo. Showed a lot more today

Didn't rate paseka and sips today, were quite pedestrian, didn't feel they got us on the front foot. In the other hand, I felt brown and turbo really got us going.

Wakehams 5th tackle kicks were terrible, hopefully he isn't needed when it matters.

All in all a good run out for our depth players, but I wasn't convinced with our back up 9 options.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Ben Trbojevic
13.Nathan Brown

14.Josh Aloiai
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Toafofoa Sipley
Like this side.. although I think waddell will take sips spot (due to suspension) & humphries will be the #17
P.s Paulo may get first crack but could easily go with talau or fualalo in centre position with Garrick on the wing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8