Troubled Titans star Greg Bird could find a new home with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is it that's so bad about Uate........the way people carry on about him in here makes me think he's murdered someone!!!! I think he'd be a great signing! Every player Manly wants to sign or has signed seems to be met with disapproval. I'm not sure what everyone wants!! We're even turning on our own!

Last edited:
What is it that's so bad about Uate........the way people carry on about him in here makes me think he's murdered someone!!!! I think he'd be a great signing!
Yes he's a good signing but I think people are worried about the unknown of Uate, will he ever be his best again, will he ever catch a ball again. I'm happy to see him at Manly but also people are pretty pissed off myself included that he is being traded for Buhrer.

Yes he's a good signing but I think people are worried about the unknown of Uate, will he ever be his best again, will he ever catch a ball again. I'm happy to see him at Manly but also people are pretty pissed off myself included that he is being traded for Buhrer.

When was it announced Buhrer is being traded for Uate?

I don't think Buhrer is going anywhere Turbo1.............if, as has been reported, we're talking to Uate as a swap for Buhrer then are we swapping Buhrer for Toupou? Are we swapping Buhrer for Matagi? Are we swapping Buhrer for Matulino? We're talking to plenty of players.......maybe we're gonna swap the whole team????

I think the issue is these would all be great signings 5 years ago. Our recruitment seems to be caught in some sort of time warp.
And they're doing the time warp again

It's astounding
Success is fleeting
Madness take's it toll.....

@God help us. Stop running around with your head in the clouds and do your miracle thing dude.:p

I think the issue is with p*ssed off silvertails has more to do with the players we have let go, or are alleged to be letting go, and the manner it has been done eg. Ballin, Gutho.
I think it's fair to say both would have come in fairly handy this year and if you marry it up with the recruitment of two out of form internationals who will be with us next year and beyond the unrest is fairly justified.
Uate hasn't been in good form for years . Bird I don't mind but I'd prefer to keep Ferris.

I think the issue is with p*ssed off silvertails has more to do with the players we have let go, or are alleged to be letting go, and the manner it has been done eg. Ballin, Gutho.
I think it's fair to say both would have come in fairly handy this year and if you marry it up with the recruitment of two out of form internationals who will be with us next year and beyond the unrest is fairly justified.
Uate hasn't been in good form for years . Bird I don't mind but I'd prefer to keep Ferris.
Who is {Ferris} sorry guys I must be a bit slow LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7