Troubled Titans star Greg Bird could find a new home with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bird & Kennedy can play - Kennedy was superior in every angle of play, but Bird is a tough, skillful competitor in his own right.
Difference is on a Sunday morning at 1am Kennedy is packing his young team mates into Taxi's to get home safely whilst Bird...is dragging them to the next pub creating havoc at stupid O' clock....IF this leopard could change its spots, even in his twilight...would be a worthy signing....problem is after 55 Red Flags, there becomes a pattern that isn't changing overnight.

It's NFL season

When NRL returns I will just laugh at this basket case of a club
Enjoy your NFL . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
untitled.png

i am sick of all this positivity and optimism... fcuk Fulton and his **** arse recruits

It is clear Fulton has gone rusty.... old slow backs at the expense of Gutherson and Hiku and old has beens in Nate Myles and Lewis Brown

Where is Manly's Vinalulu, Korobeite, Feki, Valentine Holmes, Matumbo Matumbo, Leuteli etc etc

If your going to fcuk off ouryoungstres... dont replace them with Wright and Wright.. 2 Wrights do not make it right

average first graders... they try hard but so did Hiku and Guterson

i am sick of all this positivity and optimism... fcuk Fulton and his **** arse recruits

It is clear Fulton has gone rusty.... old slow backs at the expense of Gutherson and Hiku and old has beens in Nate Myles and Lewis Brown

Where is Manly's Vinalulu, Korobeite, Feki, Valentine Holmes, Matumbo Matumbo, Leuteli etc etc

If your going to fcuk off ouryoungstres... dont replace them with Wright and Wright.. 2 Wrights do not make it right

Hiku was far from quick...

Gutherson wasn't going to stay after his last contract anyway, he wanted the fullback role as did hiku who wanted a centre spot.

Hiku was far from quick...

he is a world champion Kiwi though ... and broke history achieving the highest meters by a Manly back in the finals ..never got his chance to play centre and could cover 1 very well..

ultimate back utility he could carry 3 defenders and pop of a late deadly offload

Penrith will win the comp before us and Hiku will be a world class centre

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8