Turbo injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How was Meninga’s form last night on Fox before the Cowboys game?
When they brought up Turbo doing his hammy again all he could say was something along the lines of “...well I hope they manage it better this time around”.
Seriously?

I'll probably just wait for the official team report.

Those articles are filled with so many "could's", "but's", and "we understand's" that it's basically made up.

But I guess someone wont read the previous page and re-post the articles a few posts below. lol

Recover fast Tommy!

Obviously Tom's absence will make it harder to win games.
But in the longer term it may actually help!? Because there will have to be a huge focus on teamwork, execution and all those other good things that can get forgotten when you've got a superstar to simply bust open every defence.
#tryingtoseethepositives

When they brought up Turbo doing his hammy again all he could say was something along the lines of “...well I hope they manage it better this time around”.
Seriously?

He really is just an irrelevant clown.

He is obviously very good at driving team buses and organising bonding sessions. Other than that, he has the footballing nous of a cucumber.

Never have and never will...but can you imagine the thought provoking insights that would spew out of that Foxtel Queenslanders Only show?

Hodges, Meninga (and Tallis I think?)....Jesus. H. Christ.

Seriously?
He kept coming back with a broken arm and rebreaking it, despite the ridiculously large padding he wore.

they should ban the 1/2 time break ... or at least have them hammering away on stationary bikes ... cooling down is bad ... bloody pussies in my day we played 100 minute halves and ran down to the mall and back at 1/2 time !! .... twice ...

they should ban the 1/2 time break ... or at least have them hammering away on stationary bikes ... cooling down is bad ... bloody pussies in my day we played 100 minute halves and ran down to the mall and back at 1/2 time !! .... twice ...

Why'd you go twice?

Forget your durries or the long necks?

Media saying 10 weeks now, which could easily turn into 7 weeks or 12 weeks.

I’m of the opinion that he shouldn’t be brought back until it’s 110% healed , even if that’s the season.

Media saying 10 weeks now, which could easily turn into 7 weeks or 12 weeks.

I’m of the opinion that he shouldn’t be brought back until it’s 110% healed , even if that’s the season.
It's also a reason to get someone into the squad capable of playing fullback at a high standard, as there's got to be soe risk that Turbo may be an uncertain proposition from here on.
(The Cromer Kingfishers have produced the odd decent fullback, maybe one of them is available?)

Seriously?
Even if right for origin or Australia with little or no manly games under his belt no way Des would let him play to appease Fittler or Meninga and risk Manly’s season and future years. I’m sure we can get the dosen’tmatta doctor to write him a certificate unfit for normal duties ( as per the watmough clause) .

Best of luck Tom in your recovery a legend I can wait for 100% ready to go when he comes back. Under the radar Dessy and come home with a wet sail! The boys will be ripping in over the next 2 months and do us proud.

Yeah, i would give him a 12 game break, and only bring him back if we are still in the hunt with 8 games to go. I would hate to think that SOO could rule him out for the start of next year.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14