Two Bulldogs players stood down.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have stood down young stars Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor.

The club issued the following statement:

"Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor have been stood down by the Bulldogs after each was issued a show cause notice by the NRL as to why they shouldn't face further disciplinary action for alleged breaches of the Game's Code of Conduct," the statement read.

So... it's either pretty bad as Todd will let Sivo play, or

wrong club to screw up in guys! (though Todd has a soft spot for the dogs doesn't he?)

If it is gambling ,was it on the nines or last season ?
Depending on size of bets and outcomes of the bets , minimum 2 weeks suspension

If it is gambling ,was it on the nines or last season ?
Depending on size of bets and outcomes of the bets , minimum 2 weeks suspension
Wolfie got half a season didn't he ?? I don't think size of bet comes into it - their main concern is whether you participate in the game that you laid the bet on - which was Wolfman's downfall even though from memory the bets weren't ones that could be match fixed.

Wolfie got half a season didn't he ?? I don't think size of bet comes into it - their main concern is whether you participate in the game that you laid the bet on - which was Wolfman's downfall even though from memory the bets weren't ones that could be match fixed.

Yes Wolfman got rest of season from July or there about , I just recall that other players only got a couple weeks in the past

Allegedly indeed.

Now reported they brought high school girls back to team hotel in Port Macquarie.

Not saying they did anything with said girls and all allegedly of course
Sounds like an over-reaction to me. For once I'm on the side of the Dogs' players unless, of course, the girls weren't willing participants.

Media twisting the truth. Both girls were over 18
I wonder how you'd feel if you had a daughter and a Rugby League team pay her school an official visit and you find out later that she met up with two of the players at their hotel room later that night?

It's not a good look for the club or the NRL. They are there to promote the game, not pick up chicks. Also, legal age of consent is 16 so we don't know if they were over 18 or not. It is not a good look either way.

There is no evidence to say anything happened outside of a conversation but it's still not a good look.

Paul Kent describes as 'some sort of short term relationship with a couple of schoolgirls'

I wonder how you'd feel if you had a daughter and a Rugby League team pay her school an official visit and you find out later that she met up with two of the players at their hotel room later that night?

It's not a good look for the club or the NRL. They are there to promote the game, not pick up chicks. Also, legal age of consent is 16 so we don't know if they were over 18 or not. It is not a good look either way.

There is no evidence to say anything happened outside of a conversation but it's still not a good look.
Understand what you are saying and don’t disagree. My issue in the media sensationalism. They were over 18 in the eyes of the law they are adults. Good on the dogs for not going all Greenberg and sweeping it under the carpet.

Understand what you are saying and don’t disagree. My issue in the media sensationalism. They were over 18 in the eyes of the law they are adults. Good on the dogs for not going all Greenberg and sweeping it under the carpet.

Be sure they know they’ll have him in their corner anyway.......well maybe or maybe not too!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12