• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Parker's skill set, a very intelligent player, fundamentally sound as well. But he's a kid, a tiny kid with no speed. Theyre buying Uate because they think Parker is not ready yet...& they're right.
Or Parker will play where he should...in the centres...

in the tele today they are saying the player manly are trying to offload as a swap to newcastle is ferris.
i hope that its b.s.

Ma
Think we'll play him on Matai's side so he does get the ball, Trbojevic will be the one to link up with either walker or Taufua on the other side. Blake Green will also have a few short balls to Tapau which will be very effective.

Matai & Jorge play on the same side so which one is moving sides young harry? Uate plays right wing Jorge plays left ...

in the tele today they are saying the player manly are trying to offload as a swap to newcastle is ferris.

i hope that its b.s.
I fear it is not b.s .... but it would be b.s ... f.m.d.
Uate for Ferris !!! ???
It doesn't make any sense to get rid of a GOOD player with MANLY blood in his veins !!!

747.png

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
i hope that its b.s.
There could be a major backlash at the club if this becomes a reality.I can't trust the DT because this rumour was around last offseason.If true,it's part of Fulton's moronic idea that you have to have a massive pack to win a comp.No room for hard working,quick 80 minute back rowers.This was his philosophy in the 90's

Ma

Matai & Jorge play on the same side so which one is moving sides young harry? Uate plays right wing Jorge plays left ...
Walker and Taufua right side, Matai and Uate left side, Uate should adjust to new side and I believe Taufua has already played on right side. Uate and Walker may be the right side though but if so walker must lift in defence for next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
There could be a major backlash at the club if this becomes a reality.I can't trust the DT because this rumour was around last offseason.If true,it's part of Fulton's moronic idea that you have to have a massive pack to win a comp.No room for hard working,quick 80 minute back rowers.This was his philosophy in the 90's
???
The 90's back row under Fulton consisted of Roberts, Hasler, Menzies, Kosef and Gartner to name a few..... all fast moving 80 minute players in their day.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
???
The 90's back row under Fulton consisted of Roberts, Hasler, Menzies, Kosef and Gartner to name a few..... all fast moving 80 minute players in their day.[/
???
The 90's back row under Fulton consisted of Roberts, Hasler, Menzies, Kosef and Gartner to name a few..... all fast moving 80 minute players in their day.
I was referring to the pack as a whole,probably wasn't very clear.Fulton wanted his sides to monsters,whether that was Manly or the national side.Buhrer is smaller than those blokes.Hasler floated all over the field,was never a typical lock.My point is that the rumour they want to dump a hard working player who wants to play for the club is not going to go down well.

prefer to look at more game time for Brad Parker

Agreed, I'd also be sweet with that. Oldie and Parker would ideally be depth in 2017 but Parker has shown he's worthy of first pick in the pecking order. I would of had Oldie behind him

Agreed, I'd also be sweet with that. Oldie and Parker would ideally be depth in 2017 but Parker has shown he's worthy of first pick in the pecking order. I would of had Oldie behind him
Michael Oldfield?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8