• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This Daniel Tupou rumour may have legs, they have Joey Manu waiting in the wings and my mate said he wants a first grade spot since they have Michael Gordon, Latrell, Tupou, SKD and Manu one will miss out.

Twitter suggests we are talking to both Tupou and Uate, but won't sign both.

If you had a choice which one would you prefer ??

neither are fantastic going on current form ... I would prefer Uate if he brings his A game week in week out .... more damaging runner .... but Tupou can get up to the high balls .... we have signed Jono Wright and have Matt Wright & Wiiliame also wingers and Jorge of course , with Brad Parker also able to play wing ??? I'm confused ... :think: ... I'm sure Turbo1 & young Harold will sort it all out

probably uate. tupou just has one of those faces....

Ones safe under the bomb and can jump above most other players to score try's BUT can have defensive lapses, and isn't known for doing the hard yards out from the line.

The other is the complete opposite, but could have speed as an advantage.

Hard choice really.

Ones got 2 years left the other has 10. Tupou isn too slow, and his height is a weapon in itself on the wing. Tupou by a mile for me.
Hang on a minute......Tupou is only 3 years younger, so how does he have another 10 yrs left and Uate only 2 ?

Than we should get Tupou which I rate better than Uate. Now we can have on short powerful stocky winger and a tall fast winger who is good in the air.
Yes this is good because now other teams will have no idea where to aim their kicks.

But your stats in the self indicate a decline each year. If you expect uate to come to Manly and magically re-aquire his 2010/2011 form I honestly believe you are going to be disappointed.
If you look at stats with that optimism then why hasn't Snake been snapped up by a few other teams. Because the past is the past and only a miracle will bring these players back to their previous form (and I don't believe in miracles)
I truly believe the decline of snake is purely related to injury and not form. His hammies have been shot for years, rarely trains with the team and now his knee is gone. Uate, on the otherhand doesnt (to my knowledge) have chronic injury issues. We dont need to him recapture his best form, just to play to 80% of what his capable of and it will be a huge improvement!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8