Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On what basis does Fulton have an 'eye for talent'? You'd be going back to the 94-96 period? His work with the Blues would be the only recent evidence and it's not good. Letting Jamie B and Gutherson go were catastrophic decisions.
Buhrer, i love him although he is too small. When Siro returns it'll seem like a good choice i reckon. It's just that our depth is lacking atm. Sure id love to have Buhrer off the bench or something but it's not to be. With gutho, yeah disappointed although at the time it was the right choice and he'd only just make our full-strength backline as it is. He deserves better positions and also has had two acl injuries in just a few seasons

Barrett deserves at least another year if he gets us in the 8.

By all means, if we miss the 8 then he should be sacked.

I am sure that he will get the rot sorted however.

I think that 7th or 8th position is most likely now after our horrendous last 160mins of football.

Geez, most of us would've been happy to be in the hunt for the 8 at the start of the season. Trent needs time with "his" team that he builds.

The last two weeks have been horrendous. Conceding an average of 46pts and 56 tackles.
We should be improving not imploding.
3rd place two weeks ago and possible 9th place next week with another loss.
He needs to turn it all around over the next 5 weeks and keep us in the 8 to keep his job safe.
As do at least half a dozen members of our current 17.

Trent is a dud

He had nothing in the press conference once again

Ummm arrrrrr ummm yeah mate ummm yeah it's not good enough um arrrrr yeah mate

Trent is a dud

As far as press conferences go ,Sometimes the least you say the better .
Also there are 5 rounds to go before we can fairly judge our coach who has been handicapped all season by over over 1 million dollars worth of quality players on the sidelines .
Get the picture ????

Trent is a dud

Ha,you've said diddly squat for months and two losses and you are back Full Monty again, you just gotta love Silvertails for the weird and wonderful characters it throws up.

2 weeks ago he was a sure thing for coach of the year! Rumours bulldogs trying to poach him.

He has done a great job this year with the squad we have. We were huming along and you could see the improvement in a whole host of players, a lot of them rejects. Our attack is up there with the very best and until 2 weeks ago one of the best at tries conceeded.

5 weeks to go! Lets make the call after this season is over but i like trent as a coach and think he can still get this team to the finals this year and continually improve in years to come.

We don't have the depth to challenge teams like the Storm when they play at their best. Our second row isn't good enough, we're playing a utility as a starting hooker, and we're missing a centre and a reliable backup backline player.

All problems that can hopefully be solved with some astute signings in the off season once Stewart and Matai aren't chewing up our cap.

2 weeks ago he was a sure thing for coach of the year! Rumours bulldogs trying to poach him.

He has done a great job this year with the squad we have. We were huming along and you could see the improvement in a whole host of players, a lot of them rejects. Our attack is up there with the very best and until 2 weeks ago one of the best at tries conceeded.

5 weeks to go! Lets make the call after this season is over but i like trent as a coach and think he can still get this team to the finals this year and continually improve in years to come.
The problem with "reject"players are that their motivation to prove their previous employer wrong can only last so long,unless you have a coach like Bellamy or Hasler when he was at Manly.Whilst Uate has been great this yr,I'll be keeping a close eye on him next yr when the motivation of the Knights could wear off and Manly will be paying his full contract.

I am a converted Trent supporter.

I am not a fan of changing coaches, it's way to disruptive. If the layers are happy and while ever we are in rebuild mode Barrett must stay.

It's been a great year and it's not over yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8