Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
IMG_4321.PNG
Surely this is plucked out of the writers a*s

Wasn't Barrett recently in an interview about the positive influence Bozo had on him as a young coach, i.e to make the tough decisions and not dwell on things?

All depends on if Manly are in talks about an extension to Barrett's current contract. It's all been pretty hush hush till now.

Why wouldn't the Dogs announce it now?
1. They won't be playing finals footy
2. Would further affect Manly's run into the finals and we know they love to stuff us around given an opportunity
3. Would give themselves a popularity boost with their members/supporters

Last edited:
View attachment 6121 Surely this is plucked out of the writers a*s

I surely hope so,I have come to like TB, he had the players playing for Him as a coach

But for weeks now we as a team have been a completely different team to early rounds, we all see it.

I really hope this rumour is just that , a rumour and TB can coach us for a few more years yet, if we go back to Des all the work TB has done will be lost.

Who wrote this ? Obviously a Dogs fan, but just a forum contributor ? We have all seen on here that anyone can make sweeping statements like this claiming it to be fact, when its not.

Who wrote this ? Obviously a Dogs fan, but just a forum contributor ? We have all seen on here that anyone can make sweeping statements like this claiming it to be fact, when its not.

Nick tedeschi rumour mill column i think... i think hes a forum troll who just makes up crap he reads on fansites

Barrett concerned me last year but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He has done really well this year and has us heading in the right direction.

If this is true, Bozo has finally lost the plot!

Why would you destabilize the team again when we seemed to be coming together nicely? If there was a call made 2 weeks ago and the players were made aware of it, the "floggings" make sense. Pretty hard to play for the coach and your team mates in that scenario.

Lot of smoke around this rumour, but user snake posted a pretty definitive rebuttal a few days back, saying barret was close to signing an extension with us.

I wanna keep him too, and I hope he is sticking around, but as said, it does coincide with how the team is playing at the moment.

Im not 100% sold on him just yet if we make finals this year (i dont expect much more then that) ill call it a successful year after last years effort !

But this form slump is killing me and making me doubt him again i hope im wrong ....

If this is true then what is it with Manly in the last few years? Are they on self destruct intentionally? Just when they seemed to have a coach who looks the goods, they let him go? If so what the heck are they doing? I'm getting close to giving them a miss. If they cant get their act together. I'll go and watch net ball. And I'm serious. I'm sick of the political childishness and it seems to me the women know how to keep things on an even keel far better.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8