Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As soon as I saw Fluffys note about being offline for more than 48 hours, I had to register and take the last spot.

typical cheats, i might just have to cancel the comp now

ill have at best 1 hour on sunday arvo if i get hom in time and remember

for those who missed out on that comp.

You will need the following information to enter a team:
Competition ID: 975
Password: beaver11

i need 2 spots filled on this

I see you like o'donnell and hunt mata?

I like the idea of the additional scoring options like forward performance ect. It puts a little more decision making into picking your forwards.

So if I get this correctly we bid for players hoping that our bid is cheaper than what they will be listed at after the bidding period ?

So if say I get outbid for Englis I can still get him but his listed price may be higher than what I would have got him for at auction ?

FARK, im sitting on 700 000 for thurston at the moment. Who the **** is trying to outbid me. DAMN its getting ****en expensive

So if I get this correctly we bid for players hoping that our bid is cheaper than what they will be listed at after the bidding period ?

So if say I get outbid for Englis I can still get him but his listed price may be higher than what I would have got him for at auction ?

No. This is why this game is superior to sportal. A player can only play for one team.

First round fixtures are up:

The Messiah The Messiah vs Doug Dougs Dazzlers at Brookvale

Gunners Gunners vs Mzilikazi Assegais at FortBrookie.com

Canteen Team Pie Throwers vs Burpengary Boozehounds at Slime PIt

units units vs Manly McAwesomes at silvertails

Queensland Pirates vs Schlossy's Shoes at Skilled Stadium

Runnersup Pigeons vs drunk monkeys drunk monkeys at The Graveyard

Disco FC Dancers vs Reapers Reapers at Dancefloor

Ryan Ryan vs Melbourne Pyromaniacs at Frenchs Forest

This Thurston race is getting ridiculous. Well on our way to 1 million.

Does anyone know how much the bids are at on Orford and Lyon?

I can pretty much secure my line-up if I scrap Thurston.

I've got Orford at about $350k at the moment.

I was in a fierce bidding war for El Masri (with mata?) but he seems to have dropped out now.

It seems they are worth so much because you can only have 1 kicker.

I pulled out of the race for Thurston. At $720,000. I can get another blue chip and solid back-up for that money. Plus make sure the rest of my players aren't taken.

What $$$'s did mata drop out of the race at? I have Brett Stewart at $800,00 and can got to 1.5M if I have too. :drunk:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2