Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah.

They work of the basis that all the good players are going to be taken in the bidding process. When you finish everyone get a list of players not taken and you fill your team with them, provided you have some salary cap left to spare.

well if you miss out on people surely you'd get their salary cap to spend. The reason i ask is because i have to work all day today.. so i have set my whole team at their maximum bids in hoping that nobody touches it or at least if they do it will cost them alot of their money. Hopefully my team is the same when i get back.

Yeah, i'm in the same boat. I have to go to my girlfriends netball grand final and i'm skating pretty thin as far as my team goes.

If you miss out on players you will have that bid added back to your salary cap. However you will have to fill your team up with whoever is left.

Disco, i've had those guys since yesterday. I doubt you are as pissed as I am. QLD pirates by the way.

lol, I know. Its one of those cross your fingers buys i reckon. Gota cross your fingers and hope he and the knights play well. He's one of the rare halfbacks that doesn't kick.

If you were to get mullen who would you give up? At the moment he is just a back up halfback so if you want to do a trade ill consider it?

I got back from the netball GF with 4 mins and everyone raiding my ****en list. Assholes lol

By the way, the missus team won 36 - 24

It gets pretty frantic at the end there.

Im still not sure if I got pipped at the post for Hornby. I hit the update button and it wouldn't load the page. 20 secs later I got the bidding over screen.

i only placed bids for 6 players, somehow i think i should change my name to souths 1990 - 2006

nice.

Reminds me of something I read in the paper the other day about Canberra.

"The worst team this decade not put together by souths"

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6