Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
im pretty sure i read you do get your lst weeks team flip

subs score as either a forward or back

hence a centre/secondrower who plays second row and gets enough stats only gets forward tries if they are picked as a forward, if you picked them as a back you get didly from the forward try

The same as the first 13... you pick two backs and two forwards on the bench and they get scored as they would normally.. i gather?

If thats the case, based on the efforts of the players in my team last year I can expect a score averaging around 38 - 40 a match.

Can't remember. I think they removed him entirely and put him back in (judging from the e-mail I got) to give both people who had him a chance to get him again.

So how do you know who actually plays each week out of your squad?

If you wait till around midday Wednesday they generally update their tema lists and anyone not selected for the weekend shows up as red and therefore "not playing".

Can't remember. I think they removed him entirely and put him back in (judging from the e-mail I got) to give both people who had him a chance to get him again.

they denied me faumina as well. told me i bid for the wrong one? 8|

If thats the case, based on the efforts of the players in my team last year I can expect a score averaging around 38 - 40 a match.

Your killing me then.. i just did my team average for 2006 and last year my team averaged 29 points a match.

Although both Timana Tahu and Benji Marshall made more points than games and only played 20 games total between them.. hoping they stay fit all year.

[quote author=Downie]

[/quote]

I got him yesterday arvo, wondered why he was still available, he is my only playmaker though so dont feel too badly done by ;)

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Downie]

[/quote]

I got him yesterday arvo, wondered why he was still available, he is my only playmaker though so dont feel too badly done by ;)

[/quote]

just what i'd expect from a sunnybank boy- stealin players ;)

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Downie]

[/quote]

[/quote]

just what i'd expect from a sunnybank boy- stealin players ;)

[/quote]

You can take the boy outta Carina but ........

I may be in a position to release Mr Faumina later in the day so if you would still like him I could do with a fullback of similar class

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6