Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's not too bad ryan considering... check out my team and i still have 1.5mill in the bank

I should be a CEO i reckon.... the mighty boozehounds will carve it up this year ;)

My team looks this way now.

01. Milton Thaiday
02. Tony Martin
03. Matt King
04. Timana Tahu
05. Jake Webster
06. Benji Marshall
07. Grant Rovelli
08. Bryce Gibbs
09. George Gatis
10. Scott Logan
11. Ashley Harrison
12. Carl Webb
13. Simon Mannering

14. Brett Morris
15. Wairangi Koopu
16. Tonie Carroll
17. Paul Aiton

18. Matty Head
19. William Zillman
20. Marshall Chalk
21. Fraser Anderson

Just holding onto these blokes to see how they go:

Colin Best
Riley Brown
Matthew Peterson

The buy of the year: Timana Tahu - 40k

My team looks this way now.

01. Milton Thaiday
02. Tony Martin
03. Matt King
04. Timana Tahu
05. Jake Webster
06. Benji Marshall
07. Grant Rovelli
08. Bryce Gibbs
09. George Gatis
10. Scott Logan
11. Ashley Harrison
12. Carl Webb
13. Simon Mannering

14. Brett Morris
15. Wairangi Koopu
16. Tonie Carroll
17. Paul Aiton

18. Matty Head
19. William Zillman
20. Marshall Chalk
21. Fraser Anderson

Just holding onto these blokes to see how they go:

Colin Best
Riley Brown
Matthew Peterson

The buy of the year: Timana Tahu - 40k

Want to sell me Head?? I'll give you $250k for him?
I'll take best for $100k as well.
I'll give you Stosic as a sweetener.

He stole brett stewart from me with about 1 min to go.

I was sitting on 800 000 for the two days. then right at the end when my players were going down the guzzler I dropped his price to 600 000 to free up so cash and fluffy pounced.

If I hadn't dropped stewart I could probably have guaranteed a bad season because of all the others I would have had to miss out on.

I'm pretty sure you can offer trades in the VNRL system rather than doing it on here.

correct. Im not sure how it works though.

I can't believe how much better this comp is than that other crap we've been playing.

i put in 1 major bid for stewy, that was all i really went hard at.

lol

at least none of my forwards are likely to cost me 4 point for low involvement as none will play 50mins

yeah i know.

I had to take carney as he was the only halfback left. meant i couldnt get martin or fitzdribblin, the only other players greater than 120K left. i wanted them only because they would be playing first grade each week, something plenty of my players wont be doing.

i have a good chance of having a trophey cabinet like cronullas by the end of the year

lol
Carney wont be kicking goals though

You should have picked up Dobson from Canberra, he'll be there half and there goalkicker (Carney 5/8)

My "best team" will be

1 Bronx Goodwin
2 Jason Moodie
3 Mark O'Halloran
4 Ben Jeffery
5 Chris Lawrence
6 Terry Campese
7 Craig Trindall
8 Ruben Wiki
9 Shayne Dunley
10 Steve Price
11 Luke Swain
12 Corey Parker
13 Shane Rigon

14 Adrian Purtell
15 Shaun Foley
16 Corey payne
17 Michael Hodgson

rest in no particular order

Aaron Groom, John Williams, Shane Shackleton, Adam Perry, Chris Bailey, Michael Bani, David Myles & Epalahame Lauaki

fLIPS Tips:

The Messiah d Dougs Dazzlers

Mzilikazi Assegais d Gunners Gunners

Burpengary Boozehounds d Pie Throwers

Manly McAwesomes d units units

Queensland Pirates d Schlossy's Shoes

Runnersup Pigeons d drunk monkeys

Reapers d Disco FC Dancers

Prahran Pyromaniacs d Ryan Ryan

*Ponders whether to bring back fLIP's form guide for 2007*

The units i'm tipping to go well.

Ryan, what about a straight swap Best for Stosic??

I'm holding onto head until he comes back from injury... see how rovelli goes and see how head goes when he's back.. head could be a great buy if he does the goal kicking for the saints.

There is no direct way to do player trades in Virtual Rugby League at this time, other than arranging to cut a player and have your fellow team recruit them. Player trading may be introduced later in the season.

The units i'm tipping to go well.

Ryan, what about a straight swap Best for Stosic??

I'm holding onto head until he comes back from injury... see how rovelli goes and see how head goes when he's back.. head could be a great buy if he does the goal kicking for the saints.

Done !

[quote author=Fluffy]
yeah i know.

I had to take carney as he was the only halfback left. meant i couldnt get martin or fitzdribblin, the only other players greater than 120K left. i wanted them only because they would be playing first grade each week, something plenty of my players wont be doing.

i have a good chance of having a trophey cabinet like cronullas by the end of the year

lol
Carney wont be kicking goals though

You should have picked up Dobson from Canberra, he'll be there half and there goalkicker (Carney 5/8)

[/quote]

there are no half backs playing that are left - and playing 5/8 or half doesnt affect the points at all, there were some 5/8's left.

as i said the timing stuffed me however carney scored 107 points as playmaker last year so i have fingers crossed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8