Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*Disquiet in Pyros camp*

Prahran Pyromaniacs and Australian reps Danny Buderus and Eric Growthe are reported to be disappointed at receiving exceptionally small contracts of less than 50k compared to some less fancied team mates. Five eighth Ben Hornby has been awarded with a contract more than ten times in excess of his more illustrious team mates. When contacted about the situation, coach Matt Hill was quoted as saying "Eat Me!!"

In other news prop Jason King is happy with receiving 30k per year. "At least I will be earning my salary this year" he said. "Also, if by some chance I have a good season it will really rub it in for those whiners at silvertails.net"

Reserve forward George Rose scoffed at suggestions that he could earn more money working at McDonalds. "If I worked there I would eat that much I would actually owe money by the end of the week."

All in all, the Pyros are looking forward to a strong season, playing out of their new stadium, 'Your mum's house' . "Your mum is so big she has her own postcode" coach Hill enthused.

UPDATE:-

01. Richie Mathers
02. David Seage
03. Germain Poulsen
04. Todd Polgase
05. Colin Best
06. Brett Firman
07. Brett Seymour
08. Ray Cashmere
09. Mark Minichello
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Matthew Cross
12. Richard Faaoso
13. Craig Fitzgibbon

14. Daniel Irvine
15. Manese Manukafoa
16. Scott Geddes
17. Dallas McIlwain
18. Ben Rogers

Russell Aitken - 5/8
Tom Hewitt - Wing
David Milne - Wing
Luke Quigley - Hooker
Dane Tilse - Front Row
Justin Tsoulos - Front row
Michael Crocket - wing

Burpengary Boozehounds update:

Coach Crawford "In order to booster our front row stocks unfortunately we've had to let Colin Best go. We wish Colin all the best with his new club and hope new recruit James Stosic can give our front row some extra depth if needed" Teams to be announced later in the week.

Actually i'll start a tthread and everyone post their teams in it.. from 1 - 13 and then the bench then the rest alright.

[quote author=Utility Player]
My best playmaker is Steve Price so if anyone wants to free up some cash i would be interested

ill gladly take price off your hands
[/quote]

He is my shining light Fluff so no go with Price, Terry Campese is another story :lol:

Check my team out dude....anyone your interested in? You and I look like we got the scraps....lets pool and see what we can do.

ryan, cannings might be injured, even so id look at tilse as he will definatly get some game time in canberras team

You have to wait til the coaches announce their teams.. also those looking for a front rower i cut Josh Miller... he should get some game time for the Raiders.

Ryan, once you know who you want in your team go to the DRAW button at the top of the page.

Find the game you are in and click [VIEW/SELECT]

Then just under the name of your team is a big blue button with CHANGE written on it. Hit that button and you will be in the select the team page. That needs to be done every week, the team doesn't just carry over from week to week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8