VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am sure we can rouse another few. I will talk to my mate Zac

Ryan you should also put some at the ticket booths so people can sign as they buy their tickets.

Basically i will take say the back entrance and one of us will walk the line asking ppl to sign up whilst they are lining up the other gets ppl at the bag check to sign up. Ideally we need 6 people two to cover each entrance. We need to get details from the club to find out which are the busiest gates and that is where we need to stand. We also need someone to go to the gate that has the longest lines, so can we get that information from the club

Basically i will take say the back entrance and one of us will walk the line asking ppl to sign up whilst they are lining up the other gets ppl at the bag check to sign up. Ideally we need 6 people two to cover each entrance. We need to get details from the club to find out which are the busiest gates and that is where we need to stand. We also need someone to go to the gate that has the longest lines, so can we get that information from the club

Dan - you and Geoff co-ordinate it on the day mate - sounds like you are on the ball with how to hit the market.

I have another person doing it

So Zac and i will do it. He will get intot he ground free but will end up sitting in GA rather than reserve seating so someele may want to come sit with us

I have another person doing it

So Zac and i will do it. He will get intot he ground free but will end up sitting in GA rather than reserve seating so someele may want to come sit with us

Cool - so someone gets a reserve seat for a GA cost.

thats right. just need to let me know, it isnt 100% but zac is 100% in doing this with me. i can not stay after the game though as I have to be somewhere by 4

no i doubt it. I only met him around the time of the St george final. He lives in the same apartment block as me

Can somebody post details of what exactly we'd be signing for.

To be honest, given some of the talk coming out of the footy club about what they'd do if they actually received funding I'm not too sure where I sit (no pun intended) on this matter.

nah that is Lincoln "Narcisuss" to us. He lives in Canada now with his beautiful fiance and daughter and fairly new son.

:)

Can somebody post details of what exactly we'd be signing for.

To be honest, given some of the talk coming out of the footy club about what they'd do if they actually received funding I'm not too sure where I sit (no pun intended) on this matter.

Mate - it's a generic request for an upgrade (no specifics) - just requesting funding to make it a safe ground. Maybe a loo that doesn't make your eyes water for example.

it is fair to say that each person who does it needs to be dressed fairly well and not dressed scruffily.

So everyone who does it be prepared to not wear your normal football game attire.

And there wont be just sitting there waiting for signatures let pro actively approach this

Is there any chance we can get a table with pens etc like when the freshflowers comp was running?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4