VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dan being a footy game i would think a jersey and jeans would suffice

I tend to agree.. if i was sitting there at the footy i'd be more inclined to sign something from someone who seems to have a real interest in Rugby League and particularly manly

I am just saying you look less like a lunatic fan and more like a credible source when you wear something a bit more on the smart casual side. Believe it or not people are more likely to sign something if you look like a businessman than a bogan!

Can somebody post details of what exactly we'd be signing for.

To be honest, given some of the talk coming out of the footy club about what they'd do if they actually received funding I'm not too sure where I sit (no pun intended) on this matter.

Duff - the club wants initially $5 mill to improve toilets, catering faciliites plus improve crowd safety ie put in 'drop down' seats in leiu of the existing bench/fixed seating, better access etc

it is fair to say that each person who does it needs to be dressed fairly well and not dressed scruffily.

So everyone who does it be prepared to not wear your normal football game attire.

And there wont be just sitting there waiting for signatures let pro actively approach this

Is there any chance we can get a table with pens etc like when the freshflowers comp was running?

It sounds like you're trying very hard to stand out from the usual crowd of gate greeters!

Seriously though Dan and Ryan, very glad to see you running hard with this. I would be in if I lived in Sydney.

Good idea guys. Good onya Dan for being involved. Are you going to help at the ground as well Ryan?

Good idea guys. Good onya Dan for being involved. Are you going to help at the ground as well Ryan?

Mate - I'll provide the tickets, the stationery, the petition, and the plan etc, but Jas is due to pop that weekend, so I'll be @ home, next to the hot water bottle, keys, and suitcase ! :~?

Can you help out mate?

Good luck with the birth Ryan.

Probably wont be able to help..

Thanks mate....We've got a girl this time...so one of each !! Ethan's 3, and already almost as tall as me !!!
LoL..

I'm 5.35 foot
He's up to my chest.

If we get Duff on board - that's FOUR, and I repeat FOUR Silvertails going out of their way for the improvement of our hobby. Silvertails - I salute you !!!
I must say, no one at MSE has mentioned their availablility accept one girl who offered her time, but unfortunately in latter weeks. We have to remember - it's the long weekend as well.

I'm still waiting to get confirmation on my situation for next sunday. If available I'm definitely willing to lend a hand. I'm 90% sure that I'm in but even still, the more volunteers the better for the cause.

As long as they keep the hill.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7