Waldron wants Gallop to act on Booing of Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you run it through a spell check before you posted it Mata?  :p

What's a "curt"?  ;D

Nah, all jokes aside, good stuff Mata !

Jethro link said:
Did you run it through a spell check before you posted it Mata?  :p

What's a \"curt\"?  ;D

Nah, all jokes aside, good stuff Mata !

That's a summary of the response by the judge to the Storm making frivolous complaints to have their day in court.

I obviously missed the naturalisation ceremony and the rewriting of history. Much better letter though.

Chip & Chase link said:
I obviously missed the naturalisation ceremony and the rewriting of history. Much better letter though.
  Yes I decided they were distractions and made the appropriate changes. 

I too (Mr Waldron...if I may call you that, I could think of many other words of course) will admit to booing your disgraced captain...hell I instigated my whole row to boo..so that probably means I am up for 25 sets of defmation suits.

Quite as an aside to this, I was talking with a guy at the airport today who was at the Storms post match function.....interestingly Bellamy still refused to apologise and told the crowd that BUT Mr Waldron actually said (or something like this) "I think if I had my time over again I would have used different words and after tonights result I think that I should have made an apology when asked for one by David Gallop at the Grand Final Breakfast"

And then he comes out today with that crap...work that out???

Matabele link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=178695.msg200122#msg200122 date=1223255187]
whether it’s in jest, whether they’re full of drink, I don’t know what it is.

“I was disgusted in the crowd last night to do that to the Australian captain and they need to be told – I think (NRL boss) David Gallop should come out and make a statement about what a disgrace it is to treat the Australian captain like that.”

Dear Mr Waldron

As I had two small boys in my care I did not touch a drop of alcohol, believing it to be the responsible thing to do.  I understand that this makes me very un-Australian.

But let's be clear that I was stone cold sober last night - more sober than any judge in fact.

We were sitting in Bay 119, directly behind the goal posts where we scored ALL those second half tries last night - 6 in total I believe.  You may know the bay because it was the one with the drums and the bells that we used to generate the Manly chants that resounded across the Stadium in ever growing volume as the scoreline grew to monolithic proportions.

That too is beside the point.  But just so you know, in my sober state, when the visage of the disgraced EX-Australian captain, Cam Smith (who will surely be deservedly replaced by Lockyer) appeared on the big screen I was one of the first, if not THE first person to start booing because of the disgrace he has visited on our game in recent weeks.

As previously mentioned, I was in full control of my faculties (probably more so than you have been in recent weeks) and proceeded on this course of action to register my disgust at Smith's recent actions in trying to unscrew Thaiday's head from his shoulders, and the damage this tackle has done to the image of rugby league in the community - and in its future prospects with the next generation of players being taken off the Union, AFL and soccer in droves.

So if you're looking for a culprit - pick me.  I am more than willing to be your test case.  The definition of defamation is to "reduce a person's standing amongst their peers".  I defy you to take me to court to see if my booing of Cam Smith fits the definition and let the curt decide who and what is a disgrace.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Grant
Bunglegumbie Road
Dubbo
[/quote]

i do not believe this at all.

Surely they wouldnt name a road "Bunglegumbie"  ;)

Bellyache and Wally have done more to tear down the reputation of Cameron Smith in 2 weeks than his worst enemy could do in a lifetime.  With every whinge, C. Smith becomes more and more entrenched as the whingeing wussy girl of the NRL.  As soft as Kleenex.

It seems that, after his significant contribution to the Storm's wheels falling off, Wally needs some sort of distraction.  In that job he knows he's now a dead man walking.

The irony of Wally needing an apology for mere crowd booing would not be lost on the NRL judiciary members.

I cant believe Waldron could be so dumb to look at Cameron Smith sitting there at the game as the Australian Captain. Does he think Cameron was there representing Australia? The bloke is a tool of mammoth proportions.

Does anyone have a contact address for this muppet ?

I would like to forward on my address, phone number and email for him, and he can ring me up and discuss why i was part of the crowd that was booing the hypocritical little grub all night long

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4