Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Insults and personal anecdotes for pages at a time... Congratulations guys you've killed another thread.
Nah- Still on topic
The root cause of the issue of the original topic is the location of reggies and no Happy Grannies at near the Walker household which cause this issue regarding the spoon fork issue
Had the Walkers gone to Mt Druitt that evening, helped themselves to Pancakes, watched the Reggies train, then this whole unfortunate incident may never have occurred.

I think something like that also happened in an episode of Get Smart.
GETSMART_AGENT_86_MAXWELL_SMART_DON_ADAMS-2-232x300.jpg

Marty Taupau .......

"They will give it to him, but knowing Dylan Walker he will give it back by scoring a couple of tries. That’s the character of Dylan Walker and that’s why we love him,"

Loved by many here on the Silvertails forum as well Marty

LEAGUE
3H AGO
It's time for Dylan Walker to pull his head in

WRITTEN BYADAM LUCIUS
@Lush178
upload_2019-5-15_15-35-26.gif

Getty Images
MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES
Dylan Walker is no doubt one relieved individual right now.

Instead of a potential stretch inside, Walker is free to resume his lucrative rugby league career after a court found him not guilty of domestic violence charges.

Despite several eye witness accounts, a damning Triple O call made by his partner and alleged victim Alexandra Ivkovic along with a strong police brief, a magistrate found there was not sufficient evidence to record a conviction.

It was a close run thing. Had Ivkovic not 'misremembered' much of the incident, things could have been a lot different for Walker.

upload_2019-5-15_15-35-26.gif

As plenty have pointed out, not guilty is not necessarily the same thing as innocent.

So you'd think it would be time for some self-reflection from Walker.

A touch of humility and a silent vow to put his head down, avoid the spotlight and try to restore something of his lost reputation.

But that's not his go.

Instead, Walker decided to lair it right up when the media descended on Manly training earlier this week.

Landing a long range field goal during warm-up, Walker grinned at the TV cameras and shouted: "Boys did you get that? Did you get that?

"Thanks fellas. I'm back baby."

Team-mates laughed. It was a regular riot.

Fairfax journalist Christian Nicolussi tweeted the moment - and then put his flak jacket on.

christian nicolussi

✔@mrchrisnico

Dylan Walker just slotted field goal from nearly 40m out at @SeaEagles training. Into the breeze. Turned to TV cameras and quipped: ‘Hoped you got that. I’m back, baby ...’
One follower wrote: "Self belief is a good thing...too much and it comes off as arrogance. Walker needs to be careful he does not appear that way.

Another added: "If there ever was a time to keep your head down and just get on with it and not act like a dickhead, now would be the time."

The tone elsewhere among fans was exactly the same: there is nothing to celebrate here.

Even some rusted-on Manly fans are uneasy with Walker's return and embarrassed by his behaviour at training.

Nine News Sydney

✔@9NewsSyd

Although he is a potential match-winner, many want him moved on at the end of the season.

He has the next four months to convince them otherwise.

Let's just hope it's his football that does the talking from here on.

LEAGUE
3H AGO

WRITTEN BYADAM LUCIUS
@Lush178
View attachment 11422
Getty Images

Instead of a potential stretch inside, Walker is free to resume his lucrative rugby league career after a court found him not guilty of domestic violence charges.

Despite several eye witness accounts, a damning Triple O call made by his partner and alleged victim Alexandra Ivkovic along with a strong police brief, a magistrate found there was not sufficient evidence to record a conviction.

It was a close run thing. Had Ivkovic not 'misremembered' much of the incident, things could have been a lot different for Walker.

View attachment 11423

As plenty have pointed out, not guilty is not necessarily the same thing as innocent.

A touch of humility and a silent vow to put his head down, avoid the spotlight and try to restore something of his lost reputation.

But that's not his go.

Instead, Walker decided to lair it right up when the media descended on Manly training earlier this week.

Landing a long range field goal during warm-up, Walker grinned at the TV cameras and shouted: "Boys did you get that? Did you get that?

Fairfax journalist Christian Nicolussi tweeted the moment - and then put his flak jacket on.

christian nicolussi

✔@mrchrisnico

Dylan Walker just slotted field goal from nearly 40m out at @SeaEagles training. Into the breeze. Turned to TV cameras and quipped: ‘Hoped you got that. I’m back, baby ...’
One follower wrote: "Self belief is a good thing...too much and it comes off as arrogance. Walker needs to be careful he does not appear that way.

Another added: "If there ever was a time to keep your head down and just get on with it and not act like a dickhead, now would be the time."

The tone elsewhere among fans was exactly the same: there is nothing to celebrate here.

Even some rusted-on Manly fans are uneasy with Walker's return and embarrassed by his behaviour at training.

Nine News Sydney

✔@9NewsSyd

Although he is a potential match-winner, many want him moved on at the end of the season.

I agree 100% with this article he needs to pull his head in and have his football do the talking. No more sledging and carry on. It still burns me how he mercilessly sledged killer the year they won the comp, he is less than quarter the player Killer was.

I agree 100% with this article he needs to pull his head in and have his football do the talking. No more sledging and carry on. It still burns me how he mercilessly sledged killer the year they won the comp, he is less than quarter the player Killer was.
I guess its this type of arrogance that has many people pissed off with him. He shouldn't be gloating that "I'm back baby".. despite being acquitted its not a good look and very immature. He should leave that arrogance on the footy field.

I guess its this type of arrogance that has many people pissed off with him. He shouldn't be gloating that "I'm back baby".. despite being acquitted its not a good look and very immature. He should leave that arrogance on the footy field.

Agree now is the time to keep your mouth shut and get on with it.

LEAGUE
3H AGO

WRITTEN BYADAM LUCIUS
@Lush178
View attachment 11422
Getty Images

View attachment 11423

But that's not his go.

christian nicolussi

✔@mrchrisnico

Nine News Sydney

✔@9NewsSyd

Once a dickhead ...

We seemed to love it when Terry Hill was the games worst sledger and played for us.
I don't mind the sledging. He just needs less of it and used when needed.

We seemed to love it when Terry Hill was the games worst sledger and played for us.
I don't mind the sledging. He just needs less of it and used when needed.
Turn around. Over there. Look! See it!!
That rather cumbersome elephant in the room?

Can I also just check a little point. Seems like to get some credibility round here apparently you need to have been a bit of a dick and got into trouble when young yes??? Is that the case because if it is then I'm ****ed. I've never taken drugs, been arrested, been in a bar fight with 13 bikies, punched a door and broken my hand, given my 'bitch' a good beating or attacked anyone in a drunken rage.
**** I'm boring and out of touch. I'm going to leave now and take up Knitting for knobs and keep my head low.

knitting-1.gif

LEAGUE
3H AGO

WRITTEN BYADAM LUCIUS
@Lush178
View attachment 11422
Getty Images

View attachment 11423

But that's not his go.

christian nicolussi

✔@mrchrisnico

Nine News Sydney

✔@9NewsSyd

So hes having fun at training and this is on the news? Wtf has happened! Good on him for having fun what do they want him to do mop around like a twat? Why are there cameras there? Just to report on him back at training? Good on him he obviously said that to them because there annoying.

Lol people are seriously getting upset that the guy had a bit of fun at training ? **** me

Yes, I haven't commented much on the case in general but this article and tweets and news reports by channel nine and others seemed to be the biggest baby tantrum thrown in a long time. I've seen some over-reactions but that one's a beauty. Manly must be in the top 8 or something.

I guess I just don't have the energy to buy into the faux outrage the sports 'twit'-erazzi's are selling.

Some people are acting as though he should grovel and thank everyone for his great good luck in being found not guilty. In other words, he should act guilty.
That is ridiculous. He pleaded not guilty, and he was vindicated by the court finding him not guilty. After hearing ALL the evidence. The media selectively playing certain bits of evidence to make him look guilty is a typical low act, and plays up to the prejudices of many fans.
Personally I'm glad to think he's in high spirits, that's exactly how we need him for our team. Not moping around, apologising for being alive to every Tom Dick and Harry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8