Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Confused Youtube GIF by Fetish Series

40 nil

It's only a game ...
So much for the "maybe Walker's signing has not announced because we have a skeleton staff operating" ..we announced the signings of 2 young Fainu's.
Cust's release has also been announced in the last couple of days. Maybe there will be more signing news this week?

We've now released Suli, Funa & Cust. It would be a lack of foresight if Walker isn't resigned (akin to releasing Api, then almost immediately losing Manase in 2019). Des is keen to retain Walker, so maybe the club is giving him maximum time to resolve his vaccine situation.*

*IMO, it is a personal choice if individuals decide to stand down from their jobs rather than be vaccinated. Many health professionals, police etc. have already done this, but don't receive the criticism that high profile sportspeople do. The high income window for NRL players is brief, so they need to be very careful in their decision making. They won't be taking it lightly, esp. as it appears likely there will be no option for unvaccinated players to proceed forward.

Last edited:

Kevinward777

First Grader
Cust's release has also been announced in the last couple of days. Maybe there will be more signing news this week?

We've now released Suli, Funa & Cust. It would be a lack of foresight if Walker isn't resigned (akin to releasing Api, then almost immediately losing Manase in 2019). Des is keen to retain Walker, so maybe the club is giving him maximum time to resolve his vaccine situation.*

*IMO, it is a personal choice if individuals decide to stand down from their jobs rather than be vaccinated. Many health professionals, police etc. have already done this, but don't receive the criticism that high profile sportspeople do. The high income window for NRL players is brief, so they need to be very careful in their decision making. They won't be taking it lightly, esp. as it appears likely there will be no option for unvaccinated players to proceed forward.
Sixteen police officers stepped away from active duty up my way in October after refusing the jab. That's a fair number considering the overall size of the station they worked out of.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Sixteen police officers stepped away from active duty up my way in October after refusing the jab. That's a fair number considering the overall size of the station they worked out of.
Similarly, carers & nurses have lost their jobs at my mother's aged care facility on the Gold Coast (& at other facilities in that franchise). This has increased the ongoing problem of staff shortages. Many of the vaccinated staff I've spoken with didn't wish to be jabbed, but did so to keep their jobs. From what I've heard, vaccination is a major issue in the health care sector.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That amazes me. High exposure risk working as a Police officer. Whilst it personally gutsy wanting to work as a Police officer without vaccination it's putting their own families at risk. I expect they are still getting paid.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12