Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
Yawn zzzzzzzzzzz……you seem to have a similar attitude with your anger & swearing lololol. Great example to younger Sea Eagles supporters mate! Love to see you call him an idiot & cretin to his face….oh watch out for the puddle.
If you won’t say it well I will, that post proves he knows fcuk all about footy LOL

Clubs can vary the 30 players I think if they sign another player, and someone gets put to 2nd tier, but that would seem to be our squad at least for now.
I would gather there will be one or two changes with someone being off loaded and someone coming in to replace them

manly al

First Grader
So nothing stopping Dylan from negotiating with other clubs during next season if it is a one year deal .Hopefully a totally committed and strong playing intention from him next season for Manly but probably some extra incentive to perform well for any ongoing contract after this recent finalized and short term. one

manly al

First Grader
Quality player at his best but reckon that it would take some time for Walker to adjust [ or effectively adjust ] to a centre role again . Des and the coaching staff have shown that preference for him to offer or provide that sharpness and definite probing factor around the ruck , against slightly or actual tiring defenders So likely to be his expected role again next season with the option of him still being able to manage a centre or 6 role if required

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I reckon the club will play it quiet this year but with Marty and we assume Walker gone that’s probably 1.3 million to go large in replacements for 2023.

Interesting times ahead I think.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
He had the potential to be pretty special. That
time is gone. He could have been an outstanding centre. That won't happen now either. His career has gone backwards since he came to us. It's not possible to argue otherwise.
However, he played well last season in the utility role. That doesn't make him special, only useful.
I always thought he fell into that token Aussie Kangaroo team after mass withdrawals (when playing with South’s). I was always shocked to see him in that team but then looked at all the outs and withdraws and understood. I think his whole career has been somewhat pumped up and over-rated.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I hadn't seen this video till now. Dylan presents as contrite & genuine. Since then, he hasn't put a foot wrong (as yet, we don't really know if there is an issue re covid vaccination)

Thanks for posting @40 nil

Dylan shows class and humility in this interview

The interview before he came back to play footy again and had not put a foot wrong and was one of our best performers at the back of the season

The performance that proved the doubters wrong

To those that think he is not a quality player he has proven his doubters wrong
Dylan has played rep footy ,He is a premiership winning player and best centre of the year

To accomplish all those achievements is no fluke . They are accomplished by players with special footy ability and Dylan has plenty of that .

Life is not easy
No one knows anothers troubles
They only put others down and condemn them when they see them struggle
But class people always rises above the finger pointers
And Dylan has certainly done that to finish the 2021 season on a high note

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Thanks BOZOBOT.
You are welcome Tezza
I hope you have a great day
and rise above all of lifes challenges
Like the Great Manly Sea eagle Club Member that you are !

God Bless all the Manly club members . The soul of our Legendary club

Thanks for posting @40 nil

Dylan shows class and humility in this interview

The interview before he came back to play footy again and had not put a foot wrong and was one of our best performers at the back of the season

The performance that proved the doubters wrong

To those that think he is not a quality player he has proven his doubters wrong
Dylan has played rep footy ,He is a premiership winning player and best centre of the year

To accomplish all those achievements is no fluke . They are accomplished by players with special footy ability and Dylan has plenty of that .

Life is not easy
No one knows anothers troubles
They only put others down and condemn them when they see them struggle
But class people always rises above the finger pointers
And Dylan has certainly done that to finish the 2021 season on a high note
yes people like some on here slamming Walker and his ability and achievements I would guess played League at a high level themselves obviously. Deriding someone for making an Australian side... they have to be joking.... just post the pics of your footy achievements because we must be in the presence of football greatness surely!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The updated Manly website has Walker as a centre and in the squad. I wonder if this means that he has been signed for 2022? His description mentions his form in 2021 in the past tense, so it would appear to be the squad as of now.

exactly - if he wasn't signed he would not be on the website.
Hmmm ... this morning Walker is now missing from 2022 squad on the Manly site!
schitts creek what GIF by CBC

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
yes people like some on here slamming Walker and his ability and achievements I would guess played League at a high level themselves obviously. Deriding someone for making an Australian side... they have to be joking.... just post the pics of your footy achievements because we must be in the presence of football greatness surely!
I'm neither here nor there on Walker, but not a fan of the above argument.

So no sport fans world over can be critical or dissapointed in a player/team unless they competed at that level?

Ludicrous

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17