Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I felt absolutely nothing after my first shot, does that mean my own immune system was already strong enough to fight it? Does that also mean if I got Covid prior to the vaccine there would have been a very good chance I would have had very few, if any symptoms? Not being a smart ass, a serious question.
We're all different, I was as sick as a dog after my first shot for around 24 hours and had no problems at all after my second shot so as has been mentioned earlier I guess my immune system was up to speed after the first shot, I also plan to have the booster when my six months is up, it's up to the individual but I think it's foolish and irresponsible not to have it, just my opinion 🙂

So obviously ( to me anyway ) being signed for one year pretty much means he’s Dolphins bound for 2023.

As I’ve said before , the funds from Marty and he should be around 1.3 million so SURELY we can get a decent player or two with those dollars for 23/24 .

Good that it's settled, one more year is probably best for both parties at this stage.

2 more spots to fill ... (or 3 if we want someone to cover Fainu while he's suspended)
How does that work , does he just take up a spot in the 30 that we might never use OR are we allowed to have 30 and then swap him on and one out should he be free to play ??

Manly utility Dylan Walker has become the latest reluctant NRL star to receive the Covid vaccine.
And to celebrate his jab, Walker has signed a new one-year deal with the Sea Eagles worth around $350,000.

While Manly hadn’t attempted to coerce Walker into being jabbed, there was a quiet feeling at the club that he should be vaccinated in order to receive a new deal.

Walker would have missed three games next season by remaining unvaccinated – a Round 10 game against Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium,Round 12 against Melbourne at AAMI Park and Round 22 against Gold Coast at Cbus Super Stadium.

Sources close to Manly confirmed on Thursday afternoon that Walker had been fully jabbed and was ready to return to off-season training.

Friends of Walker claim the player was aware his contract extension could be at risk by not receiving the jab, while others maintained he isn’t an anti-vaxxer.

Walker had mentioned previous medical issues when discussing vaccinations and did seek medical advice before taking the jab.

The former South Sydney star reinvented his game this year by successfully shifting into a roving role during Manly’s chargeinto the top four.

“Dylan is a very experienced player. His re-signing was a high priority for us,” Manly coach Des Hasler said.

“The ability to be able to play several positions in the game today is vital and Dylan plays an extremely important role withinthe team.”

In a club statement – which did not broach the vaccination issue – Walker was excited and relieved to have secured a new contract.

“I’ve really enjoyed my time at Manly and the club has been very supportive of me,’’ Walker said.

“I can’t wait to return to training with my teammates in the next few weeks to further build on the strong platform we laid this season.

“There is an air of excitement about what we can achieve next year.”

Since joining Manly back in 2016, Walker has played more than 100 games with the Sea Eagles.

Manly are $2.60 outsiders against premiers Penrith ($1.50) in round one next season at BlueBet Stadium, according to TAB.

Hasler’s team sits on the fourth line of premiership betting paying $8.50 to win the grand final.

Oh well lets see how much value we get for $350k. Not my preferred option but Des knows best.

$350k for the year is a great deal for us. He plays 60mins a game and adds another dimension to our attack up the middle in a small mans game.
Great result and happy he will be with us for one more year.
Then to the Dolphins I’m guessing.

Manly utility Dylan Walker has become the latest reluctant NRL star to receive the Covid vaccine.
And to celebrate his jab, Walker has signed a new one-year deal with the Sea Eagles worth around $350,000.

While Manly hadn’t attempted to coerce Walker into being jabbed, there was a quiet feeling at the club that he should be vaccinated in order to receive a new deal.

Walker would have missed three games next season by remaining unvaccinated – a Round 10 game against Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium,Round 12 against Melbourne at AAMI Park and Round 22 against Gold Coast at Cbus Super Stadium.

Sources close to Manly confirmed on Thursday afternoon that Walker had been fully jabbed and was ready to return to off-season training.

Friends of Walker claim the player was aware his contract extension could be at risk by not receiving the jab, while others maintained he isn’t an anti-vaxxer.

Walker had mentioned previous medical issues when discussing vaccinations and did seek medical advice before taking the jab.

The former South Sydney star reinvented his game this year by successfully shifting into a roving role during Manly’s chargeinto the top four.

“Dylan is a very experienced player. His re-signing was a high priority for us,” Manly coach Des Hasler said.

“The ability to be able to play several positions in the game today is vital and Dylan plays an extremely important role withinthe team.”

In a club statement – which did not broach the vaccination issue – Walker was excited and relieved to have secured a new contract.

“I’ve really enjoyed my time at Manly and the club has been very supportive of me,’’ Walker said.

“I can’t wait to return to training with my teammates in the next few weeks to further build on the strong platform we laid this season.

“There is an air of excitement about what we can achieve next year.”

Since joining Manly back in 2016, Walker has played more than 100 games with the Sea Eagles.

Manly are $2.60 outsiders against premiers Penrith ($1.50) in round one next season at BlueBet Stadium, according to TAB.

Hasler’s team sits on the fourth line of premiership betting paying $8.50 to win the grand final.
But but all the flops on here blinded by their hate of him swear on their life he’s an anti-vaxer 🤔 they should have asked them not his friends!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10