Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So, we've signed an unvaxed player who is so committed to the club that he'll be one of the first to move to the 'Fins in 2023.
Pfft. Give me a player who really wants to do the maroon-and-white proud, not one purely motivated by self-interest.

I'm not offended by the picture of the nurse or the 'which clinic' comment but geez, talk about desperate losers?! lol

Good that it's settled, one more year is probably best for both parties at this stage.

2 more spots to fill ... (or 3 if we want someone to cover Fainu while he's suspended)
Yes , I still have a sneaking suspicion that with Walker and Marty gone in 2023 we’ll be , or maybe have already but they’ll wait ti announce it , secured a couple of bigger names to help balance out the youngsters we have.

Could be wrong but I doubt it.

So, we've signed an unvaxed player who is so committed to the club that he'll be one of the first to move to the 'Fins in 2023.
Pfft. Give me a player who really wants to do the maroon-and-white proud, not one purely motivated by self-interest.
And a player who hasn't even started training yet..Walker..."looking forward to training with the boys in the next 3 wks" that'll take him to 1st or 2nd week in Dec, is he injured again, or something !!

And a player who hasn't even started training yet..Walker..."looking forward to training with the boys in the next 3 wks" that'll take him to 1st or 2nd week in Dec, is he injured again, or something !!

I think that's because he's unvaxxed right?

I'd say not training at all. Unvaxxed people can't go to a gym or anything in NSW, so unless he's running up and down Manly beach, good chance he's been doing fk all the last few weeks.
Thanks rj90: We can only hope that Donny would of given him a personal fitness program to maintain until he rejoins the squad. Good signing for us on the back of a really good year for Dylan, but boy does he bring baggage and drama.

Has the FG squad come back to training yet?

I’d say he’s definitely going to be vaxed as he said he can’t wait to be back with team mates.

He’ll add a huge amount to the team, as he only had his utility role for a short period and provided a surprising difference through the middle.

He also provides cover for halves and centres.

I think Dessie is trying to build this team into the fastest all around on the field and he is adapting to the new game, which is all about speed.

I heard they were bigger , stronger than ever before. There is even a kid who has not played first grade who can lift more than any other player
So is the answer YES ? they are back at full-tine training. Any chance the Club can give us an update including new staff (over to you The Wheel)!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10