Walker to Manly BUT Buhrer to Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I promised them I wouldn't say anything, or show anyone and I haven't. I did however show Dan the cover, so that he'd back me when everyone accused me of lying.
OK ... so ...
1. You're telling us
2. You showed Dan

(Just stirring ya Ryan)

I know your stirring...but yeah, I told Peter that I wouldn't talk about the actual amounts, so I'm ok on all fronts ;)

You know when Rex has a bone to chew, he wont let up. Bones are never left half chewed.

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Reactions: Rex
He also likes to hump legs, but who am I to judge? ;)

Now now, that's a bit of a dog act isnt it. I can already see Rex's canine's glistening. And his focus aint on no Tucker Box meal. Beware: Maybe the Rex cometh. Fresh meat beckons.:giggle:@:mask:

Stars tell club: Deliver us Dylan Walker
November 16, 2015 2:45pm
luciusadam_pqkemiwzmmvp184lscancp9r6.jpg
By Adam Lucius

Senior Manly players have urged the club to push hard for South Sydney centre Dylan Walker as negotiations between the two clubs continue behind the scenes.

Sea Eagles duo Steve Matai and Brett Stewart both want Walker at Brookvale and are hoping the Rabbitohs grant the representative back a release to complete Manly's impressive off-season recruitment drive.

"I have heard those rumours but nothing has been put to paper yet," Stewart said on Monday.

"He'd be a good addition to any team so if he did come here we'd welcome him with open arms."

Matai added: "For sure (I'd like him at the club). He's got great feet, good defence and he works hard.

"He'd be a great addition for us."

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...ver-us-dylan-walker/erhmrguj1x9j1ilhu0y24oxgn

How do they get "urged", "push hard" and "stars TELL club" from some generic cliched answers to a question regarding a rumour ??

Yes, Matai will be moved on.

Well Matai in his prime was as good as Walker has ever been, but if you give me a young, fit Walker or and ageing Warrior I'll take him Walker anyday.

Buhrer - we have a fair bit of depth there.

Walker could be anything.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8