Wally the wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was a good player ,stop pulling yourselves.

Rubbish.
He was solid, nothing special. He only ever turned up for Origin but was a plodder at club level.
Qlders think he's a great because they only bother to watch 3 games per year.

Can DCE apply to be a NSW player on compassionate grounds. If QLD don't want him we could use a good no.7 lol

Wallys kind of morphed into the stiff, uncomfortable distant uncle you run into at weddings, bumbling around, clueless, hopelessly out of his depth and mouthing banalities that make everyone want to crawl up and die. The worst sports commentator in oz bar none.

Wallys kind of morphed into the stiff, uncomfortable distant uncle you run into at weddings, bumbling around, clueless, hopelessly out of his depth and mouthing banalities that make everyone want to crawl up and die. The worst sports commentator in oz bar none.
GAZ!!!!

For anyone interested in listening to verbal diarrhea Triple M has the perpetual dribblers Tallis and Lewis foaming at the arse again over DCE & his treachery. Fuksake I didn't think that these Qlders moronity could get any worse but now it's just chronic terminal stupidity.

I've heard these 2 comment on a few shows now and i haven't heard one other colleague so hey didn't you sit out a season or renege on your deal back when you played or for that matter admit it them self

Did he refer to us as The Sea Gulls twice in tonights call?

The way we've been this year Wally probably thought he was in the coaches box at Seagulls Stadium when he coached there.

Neither Lewis nor Gene Miles actually signed to join Manly from 1987, but the agreement to join was verbal.

You know, in a lot of ways I'm glad that neither came to Manly. Both went into decline after 1989. And besides, it meant that a certain Cliff Lyons became Manly's 5/8. And considering Cliffy gave Manly another 13 years of wonderful service after that I think we came out of it better off.

Last edited:
For anyone interested in listening to verbal diarrhea Triple M has the perpetual dribblers Tallis and Lewis foaming at the arse again over DCE & his treachery. Fuksake I didn't think that these Qlders moronity could get any worse but now it's just chronic terminal stupidity.

It's club football , yet the two headed 6 fingered inbred freaks boo a player because some moronic rag of a paper whip what little intelligence they have into a NSW vs QLD frenzy. Stunningly stupid people ..... That's in Queensland!!!

Did he refer to us as The Sea Gulls twice in tonights call?
Bad commentator, shockingly bad, channel 9 cant be serious giving this bloke a gig every friday fn night he is dribbling s*** with his 1 eyed opinion on the broncos & referring everything back to wayne bennett and how happy he would be or how disappointed he is going to be, seriously him & gould are fn painful fn painful i say!

One thing I can't understand is Wally's love for the Donkeys considering how they shafted him.

But then again the same could be said of Fatty's love for Manly after 1989.

Bad commentator, shockingly bad, channel 9 cant be serious giving this bloke a gig every friday fn night he is dribbling s*** with his 1 eyed opinion on the broncos & referring everything back to wayne bennett and how happy he would be or how disappointed he is going to be, seriously him & gould are fn painful fn painful i say!
Is the main caller tonight, was it Mat Thompson?
He's ordinary, the long pauses with no commentary reminded me of Cricket on the radio.

Sure Wally bumbles along with his pro-bronks diatribe, but he's entitled to as he played for them and he does not sound malicious against Manly at all.
Gould on the other hand drives me ****ing crazy riding every Bronco play willing them to score at every opportunity. He is a closet Manly hater I don't care if he is mates with Bob Fulton or says he liked past teams. I can't stand the guy and wished he commentated the Tigs-GC game. I'd rather have fhadeley over him.

How bad was he commentating last night's game ?

And to top it off, Darren (DCE should play for the Tits because he's a Queenslander) Lockyer on the sideline.

I would've preferred Hadley.

Biased to the nth degree. His bald head makes him look like the pr**k he is.

Yep, Lockyer is another over rated plonker the Qlders have thrust upon us.
They're taking the piss. If we don't worship these average players they carry on about a conspiracy against them. Mal is another. Just a prop playing in the backs against semi professionals.
All their nominations for greats are pretty ****. None of them are a patch on Joey.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6