Pre-Game Warriors v Manly [Round 25, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 22
Go Media Stadium
18 Aug 2023 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit worried about this one, I know we are outsiders but I usually can imagine a way Manly wins.
But right now, with the finals in view and a top 4 spot on offer, 5 wins on the trot, Warriors momentum will be massive.
Simply, AFB, Tohu, Niukore, Walker and co need to be stopped. If this depleted Manly pack is up to that task it will be a tremendous effort.

As per the Schu thread, having heard on 100% Footy tonight that Manly have had enough of playing him at 5/8 and are not waiting till next year to move him, I wouldn't be surprised if the Team List tomorrow has him in the backrow. We shall see...

As per the Schu thread, having heard on 100% Footy tonight that Manly have had enough of playing him at 5/8 and are not waiting till next year to move him, I wouldn't be surprised if the Team List tomorrow has him in the backrow. We shall see...
Ready for Johns to be named? Sigh ! I could possibly stomach Arthur.

Also, to everyone else, just so we can get this right...is this another game none of us expect to win, so we shouldn't be upset and disappointed when we lose?

Like , should we get the flow of praise ready because we tried hard and participated yet again? Siebold can praise his 11th loss in 15 starts at the games end, too?

Ready for Johns to be named? Sigh ! I could possibly stomach Arthur.

Also, to everyone else, just so we can get this right...is this another game none of us expect to win, so we shouldn't be upset and disappointed when we lose?

Like , should we get the flow of praise ready because we tried hard and participated yet again? Siebold can praise his 11th loss in 15 starts at the games end, too?
If only we had a promising kid who we could have blooded this year with a view to the future....if only

Think it's probably a good idea tbh, he's going to the backrow next year anyway, why not give him a sneak preview of what to expect.

Think it's probably a good idea tbh, he's going to the backrow next year anyway, why not give him a sneak preview of what to expect.
Or a personal reminder of the 2021 season.

How increasingly stupid does the decision to move Foran on look now. He could have finished up here and moved into the coaching ranks, like he almost certainly will now at the Titans.

Penn keeps finding new ways to ‘de-Manlyfy’ the club and turn it into a maroon & white version of the Bears.

When you build a roster that we have you only have room for average players to make up most of the remaining positions that need filling..we don’t have a balanced roster..we built around Dce Turbo Jake and rely on those star players to make the average players better..Turbo perfect example with Garrick and Saab in 21…problem is having all 3 of those stars on the field at the same time for longer periods of time playing their best…which we failed miserably esp with Turbo…if all 3 play full season in form with minimal injuries to other players we are top 8

Warriors supporters over here are nervous, they became accustomed to never beating us over the years
This team (full of pea hearts) is a different kettle of fish though. Tell them not to stress. Jesus, we've won 9 of our last 28 games, and 4 or our last 14. They could actually rest players, and do a number on us (like Panthers did).

This team (full of pea hearts) is a different kettle of fish though. Tell them not to stress. Jesus, we've won 9 of our last 28 games, and 4 or our last 14. They could actually rest players, and do a number on us (like Panthers did).
No. I think we will be more than competitive, as we were against the 'Riff.
It will be interesting to see how Jake Arthur goes with DCE, and if The Shoe does improve as a forward.

No. I think we will be more than competitive, as we were against the 'Riff.
It will be interesting to see how Jake Arthur goes with DCE, and if The Shoe does improve as a forward.
It will be interesting if that is how the team sheet goes. But I don’t think we’ll see much improvement in schuster. His confidence will be shot. Hard work is the only way he’s gunna regain whatever confidence he did have and he doesn’t seem partial to hard work - at least on the field.

It will be interesting if that is how the team sheet goes. But I don’t think we’ll see much improvement in schuster. His confidence will be shot. Hard work is the only way he’s gunna regain whatever confidence he did have and he doesn’t seem partial to hard work - at least on the field.
I imagine he will play off the bench, or LRO (Left Right Out).;)

He just needs the headgear and a change of name to Adam Schubertson.

Put a $100 on it, mate?
The current state of our team may be causing emotional upheaval, depression, or anxiety.
Silvertails may not be meeting the requirements of a 'self-help group'.

Exercise caution.

If shoe is moved id imagine he will be on the bench

there is more to all of this i reckon, just my gut feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10