Pre-Game Warriors v Manly [Round 25, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 22
Go Media Stadium
18 Aug 2023 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do the NRL's Nos. 19 to 22 slot into the Workers?
How long has it been since Condom played a match?
I think at times depending on schedule. If workers play sat and manly sunday, maybe not. I saw condon in photos going to nz so i presume the journey would rule those players out

teams can get last minute dispensation if the squad gets sick or covid so i think they cover those bases first

not sure, just how i think it would work
For this game presumably yes, as the Workers game is in Auckland prior to our NRL game, and our 1-19 team is finalised tomorrow. Therefore 19-22 will most likely play for the Workers (and they'll want to play their strongest team as they're trying to get into their finals too).

So will it be a last minute switcheroo & Arthur starts as 5/8th with Schuster on the bench, or is Seiblod giving Schuster one last chance as starting 5/8th & hooking him if he doesn't come good?

Thank You @The Wheel

The Manly long wait Perspective time ......

The long wait for All Sea eagles fans including the ones in Auckland is well and truly OVER DUE for a Premiership Win

2023 looks like another uneventful and fruitless top 8 finals year
2011 seems a long long time ago

Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and We stand for nothing Great
View attachment 24698
wow..what a classy side this was, not sure we'll ever see anything like this 2011 side for quite some time to come, sadly.

wow..what a classy side this was, not sure we'll ever see anything like this 2011 side for quite some time to come, sadly.
The Classic and Classy Manly Indeed feathered friend
and the class of 1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008, 2011
That Conquered All and were the Pride of our Legendary club and the Envy of the League
They remain our Legendary clubs Great Benchmark standards

The Legendary Godfather and the 4 time Premiership Winning Wombat
Lower Our Legendary clubs Great Standards and We stand for Nothing Great
1692162066094.png

Thank you @The Wheel

The Badge of Honor is the Legendary Sea eagle Emblem that is displayed besides all players Hearts in the Jersey that they are given

To All the Manly Players........
No person was ever Honored for what they received
Honor has been the reward of what they Gave

Go out there and Give it your Best , and Make the finals and Make your Families and all Manly people Proud

Blacktown Eagles Finals Bound !
Picture Compliments Manly Media
Crucial NSW Cup game for Blacktown in finals race

Got tickets for my son and I. Can’t wait to see the boys live after several years and I can’t wait.

I was hoping the team has a supporter’s function, but it does not look like it is happening, which is disappointing.
Have fun, Hope they win for you. However, be on the safe side I suggest a generous amount of lube. Makes it so much easier to watch them. Do they have lube mobile in NZ? They offer a Manly fan discount. 15% pff just use the code Penn15

They have mass lube machines at the gates on the ready
Great Innovating Idea this Lube machine idea of yours feathered friend

If We fail to qualify for the finals again this year
Our Maestro CEO Mestrov Should organise the RAINBOW LUBE COMPANY as our clubs Major Sponsor

All Manly coaches, players , and Manly club members will have free Lube access at every home game

At all away games we will be given a lube kit to take with us

Last edited:
Warriors seem to be playing at a much more consistent level this season and a fairly good balanced and well drilled unit to boot
Probably will depend on how well Manly can get into the arm wrestle and contain their attacking plays mainly based around the revitalized Shaun Johnson .
A F B , their big gun in the forwards [ is this the first time that he has faced Manly since leaving ? have a notion that it is ]
Actually think an entirely winnable game for Manly , ground conditions could be a factor and no idea of the weather forecast is but if Manly can hold their game together and complete well , again would give them some reasonable chance

Warriors seem to be playing at a much more consistent level this season and a fairly good balanced and well drilled unit to boot
Probably will depend on how well Manly can get into the arm wrestle and contain their attacking plays mainly based around the revitalized Shaun Johnson .
A F B , their big gun in the forwards [ is this the first time that he has faced Manly since leaving ? have a notion that it is ]
Actually think an entirely winnable game for Manly , ground conditions could be a factor and no idea of the weather forecast is but if Manly can hold their game together and complete well , again would give them some reasonable chance
Weather forecast to be 10 and fine tomorrow night over at mount smart stadium just had a look at the weather forecast myself

Thank you @The Wheel

For posting another Inspirational article by our Inspirational Manly Media Man Cuzzo

Lets hope Seibold can Follow Cuzzos Suit and Inspires our Manly team to a do or die Win

My Self Confessed Two Favourite Manly People
The Great Cuzzo and the Great Chez
1692230453099.png

Very happy for Harper to be back, as well as playing in NZ for the first time in front of his relatives. As soon as Parker was ruled out, I thought how timely it is for Harper to return to firsts and play in his home country.

I know I'll get the Harper knockers but will say it anyway...I hope he makes the most of this opportunity, plays his best game and helps get us a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8