Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are playing smart footy, I like the chances of Manly winning this game purely on matchups.

Forecast is dry weather, the matchup of Brooks against Johnson is the one I like, plenty of traffic towards Berry and Johnson..

Win this one and they could string a few winning games on the trot.

Massive game this weekend… I really think the Wahs are one of the best sides in the comp atm… desperately unlucky in games against gummies and drizzle… could be 5-0 right now…
Only saw the highlights of them tearing Souths several new ones, but they did look very impressive. They're just a really well-coached, balanced team. Great spine, with Johnson at halfback, CNK (or RTS or that other kid) at fullback and Wayde Egan at hooker. Egan has come on in leaps and bounds and terrifies me these days. Might be close to the best dummy half in the NRL. And then there's AFB and Tohu Harris, and all those big, fast, powerful backs.

Last edited:
As you have hinted at, they are starting to have that riff depth look about them too… get an injury and some kid comes in and does the job…

Their real threat is that they have experience in key positions so they play structured football but are not afraid to play off-the-hip when necessary…

As you have hinted at, they are starting to have that riff depth look about them too… get an injury and some kid comes in and does the job…

Their real threat is that they have experience in key positions so they play structured football but are not afraid to play off-the-hip when necessary…
And the funny part FS, they could be saying the same thing about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8