Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this, might be better just to fly to the GC after the Warriors game and make both games a package deal.
Man, there are so many kiwis on the GC, there would be plenty of direct flights. And the ones I've run into up there seem to be Manly supporters (maybe their 2nd team) so that wouldn't be a bad thing. Altho, I'm thinking the blokes with young families might have a different opinion @:D

Want to have a wager who’s faster out of Parker and Burbo over 100 m bozo?
100 metres?
Have you ever seen Parker run 100metres on the footy field ?
No one ever has and you never will either feathered friend

Speed and Parker have never mixed
I have never seen Parker fly out in the clear and out sprint any player in any game
But then again people perceived to have seen flying saucers
1712717101496.png

I understand what your saying but that’s part of being a professional footballer.
100% and the most resilient and consistent performing team give them selves the best chance at Grand final dance

Same! Born & raised in NZ. Have lived in Perth for 19 years now. My Uncle is Darrell Williams who played for the mighty Eagles in the late 80s. At the time i was a raiders supporter. I got so much free manly gear i just swapped allegiances to Manly in 89 😆 And haven't looked back since!
Hang your head in shame you traitor j/k :p

AFB prob due another try this game. Can see Manly centres getting totally outdone and left clutching thin air against RTS and Berry.

Warriors 20+

Hang your head in shame you traitor j/k :p

AFB prob due another try this game. Can see Manly centres getting totally outdone and left clutching thin air against RTS and Berry.

Warriors 20+
The New Zealand born @Mase is no traitor . He is a Born Again Manly Man as he has seen the way the truth and the Manly life

It is about time you have seen the light @tajhay and join our Legendary Manly club
You have Wasted so many Warrior Years and it is never too late to be born again a Great Manly Man
Become a Great Manly club member today
1712802204005.png

The New Zealand born @Mase is no traitor . He is a Born Again Manly Man as he has seen the way the truth and the Manly life

It is about time you have seen the light @tajhay and join our Legendary Manly club
You have Wasted so many Warrior Years and it is never too late to be born again a Great Manly Man
Become a Great Manly club member today
View attachment 26612
mate i just cant fathom calling myself a member of the bird gang :)

Hope its a good one on the weekend between the two sides and the sea eagles can get out of auckland with some feathers still left unplucked ;)

mate i just cant fathom calling myself a member of the bird gang :)

Hope its a good one on the weekend between the two sides and the sea eagles can get out of auckland with some feathers still left unplucked ;)
Mate our Manly Bird is not like any other Bird
Our Manly Bird is the Eagle of Hope and what is life without Hope ?
The Warriors have no Hope on the Weekend
So I hope you become born again before the game @tajhay and celebrate the Manly Win with your new Manly Brothers and feathered friends
1712803090252.png

Mate our Manly Bird is not like any other Bird
Our Manly Bird is the Eagle of Hope and what is life without Hope ?
The Warriors have no Hope on the Weekend
So I hope you become born again before the game @tajhay and celebrate the Manly Win with your new Manly Brothers and feathered friends
View attachment 26613
Hey that logo has way too many bright colours. Did the manly players approve posting of that logo or are they all boycotting the game on the weekend now? :)

Last edited:
Mate the P&O jersey was my all time fav. I also grew up in nz in the early 90s i got one for my birthday that sadly got pinched from the local pool less than a month after I got it.

I remember Canterbury of nz store where I lived had all the Winfield cup teams from that era. Gee those jerseys were great back then.

I’m still in the lookout for the P&O jersey.
On a recent trip to Manly, saw on a Chopper bike at Manly Wharf a solid built guy with a Pioneer jersey on, he looked so cool everybody just watched him go by, you could hear the bike from half way up the Corso. It was midday sun shining didn't have time to take the pic, what an iconic picture it would of been.

Not going to be an easy game this one , the Warriors are bristling with great forwards & backs

Nevertheless, we are their “ bogey side “ and they know it.

I doubt there will be much between the two at full time , perhaps a DCE one pointer !!!

If that happens the Wah supporters will have nightmares for weeks as this has happened SO many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8