Was the recent test against India the best test you've watched??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

btw how are Zimbabwe going these days?

They beat Australia at their last outing I believe.

If that was their last outing it shows what a great sporting nation they are. That was what, 5 months ago?

Cricket aint ruled by an independant body Clon, the ICC is a toothless tiger, money talks, and the money is in the subcontinent.

And as for the ICC, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh all vote as a block, and RSA generally votes with them as well, as does ZIM. thats enough votes to carry ANYTHING THEY WANT. how independant is that?

Fro, its been that way for years now and what has changed, absolutely nothing. Cricket will always be played here and that will never change.

The Aussie cricket team has been the single most unsporting group of all our national teams. This has been allowed to happen for decades and that is why I don't care if we win or lose anything in cricket.

On the hand the Indians are pack of sooks crying about taking their bat and ball home. We didn't win a series in India from 1979 to 2001 and everyone knows that home town bias rules in international cricket. Let the idiots burn effigies in the streets as it lets them forget about their real troubles.

I didnt say anythign had changed, I was querying your statement that it was run by an independant body

Fro, its been that way for years now and what has changed, absolutely nothing. Cricket will always be played here and that will never change.

You watch the Pura Cup do you?

What a dumb statement. Thats like trying to say that because club rugby is crap that the Australian Super 14's and national team will fall over.

The Pura Cup has never been popular and its not there for the spectators, its there to develop players.

I think he was referring to the fact that it is the Pura Cup not the Sheffield Shield, harkening back to the money ruling side of things.

But totally agree its not there for the spectators, although I have seen a couple of games and they are always fun

Of course money rules things in terms of SPONSORSHIP, but where have I argued that?

Money rules in every facet of it.

I am saying that if the ACB wants to take the same WASP supremacist line as Clon then the only mainland cricket he might get to watch is Pura Cup.

I think that they should throw away the cricket whites for the next test and play a game of league instead - India vs Australia grudge match.

I think that they should throw away the cricket whites for the next test and play a game of league instead - India vs Australia grudge match.

I rather suspect Australia would win that in a canter.

1 thing that has aumsed me is that when an Australian mentions Muralis record you generally hear about how many wickets he has v the Bangers.

With this current streak haven't heard brought up once the face that 2 of them were v bangladesh

NZ struggled against Bangladesh recently ;)

The other teams in the streak are England, India, South Africa, Sri Lanka etc.

They don't come much better than that lot.

Can only play (and beat) whoever they put you against.

My problem with Murali is that he plays on wickets made for him at home. I'd say he's taken 2/3 of his wickets on his own doctored pitches.

I also think it's BS that cricket had to change the rules to accommodate him.

Yeah Brendan McUllum struggled to beat them by himself more likely :)

half the team could have had one leg and the Kiwis would have still killed them

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4