Watmough Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
NRL - National Rigged League
Manly are GOOOOOOORNE. And it will a huge relief to finally have this farked up year over with. How can a year we finished equal 1st be a farked up year? Only at Manly.

x2

We need another "Arko" type in charge of the club.

Doesn't matter who is in charge now, we have these idiots on the board running around doing there own thing, personal agendas, and sucking their media mates off...

^ I quite like the idea of the "Jamie did it" defence mentioned earlier. It's already graded at the lowest level, so there's no hope of a downgrade, and Jamie is free to play with the early plea. So we argue that all the "lift" came from Jamie. That might give the judiciary enough reason to let him play. See, we all know that Inglis contributed to it by lurching forward. The judiciary members know it, too, but there's no way they can say that. The "Jamie did it" ploy might give them a way out.

Choc has just accepted 1 game ban

He'll be fresh for the Penriff game :)

Killer also took the early plea but is free to play.:)

Tariq took the 5 game early plea.

bones said:
Choc should plead 'not guilty' and say that it was Jamie Lyon who lifted Inglis now that Lyon has not been suspended. Lyon should even be his witness and say 'yes I lifted him'. Lyon gets off with the early guilty plea and Choc plays too.

Plead insanity and get Foz to testify about his crazy eyes.

If you include the starting pack and bench, we must have the most inexperienced bunch of forwards ever to play finals footy. Only King with some real experience.

billybob said:
The Who said:
I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the team plays without him.

Well we havent won a game since buhrer and ballin were out so i dont think anything will change
Not exactly a huge sample size. 2 games against the 2 most in form teams in the comp.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6