Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i'd be fighting it.. and simply using the cronk footage as your case saying so why am i here again and he's not?

it was a simple case of unfortunate positioning, once he realised the position he was in, he didn't go any further with the action at all. if he did then there's be a case to answer.

I think this will be a safe one to fight. but who knows with the judiciary this year, it's heads or tails, not one ounce of consistancy.

i'd be fighting it.. and simply using the cronk footage as your case saying so why am i here again and he's not?

it was a simple case of unfortunate positioning, once he realised the position he was in, he didn't go any further with the action at all. if he did then there's be a case to answer.

I think this will be a safe one to fight. but who knows with the judiciary this year, it's heads or tails, not one ounce of consistancy.

If centerbet had odds on this being the one and only case where a club fights it and doesn't get a downgrade I would lay my house on it.

If centerbet had odds on this being the one and only case where a club fights it and doesn't get a downgrade I would lay my house on it.

The opposite of a loading penalty should be awarded to a player who is incorrectly charged by the MRC.

If implemented Matai & Choc would have a year or so of free get out of gaol cards up their sleeve.

The opposite of a loading penalty should be awarded to a player who is incorrectly charged by the MRC.

If implemented Matai & Choc would have a year or so of free get out of gaol cards up their sleeve.

Brissie Kid said:
If the tackle was already over why didn't the referee call held?

If it was anyone but a Manly jersey we wouldn't even have heard about it i.e teflon Cronk.

Whats wrong with the judiciary. Where's the obligatory 4 weeks for Matai. Where's the 6 weeks for T Dog cause there was a suggestion he stomped someone. Where's the 4 weeks for Buhrer headbutting the Warriors arms for **** sake this is pre meditated biased discriminastion against this club.

Brissie Kid said:
If the tackle was already over why didn't the referee call held?

If it was anyone but a Manly jersey we wouldn't even have heard about it i.e teflon Cronk.

Whats wrong with the judiciary. Where's the obligatory 4 weeks for Matai. Where's the 6 weeks for T Dog cause there was a suggestion he stomped someone. Where's the 4 weeks for Buhrer headbutting the Warriors arms for **** sake this is pre meditated biased discriminastion against this club.

Just on that stomping thing, McLennan was on the radio apologising for that accusation today, taking it back and saying he had been misinformed

Just on that stomping thing, McLennan was on the radio apologising for that accusation today, taking it back and saying he had been misinformed

Here is some motivation TRex! With King and Choc out, you need to really stand up and be counted. Play like you did in Rounds 1 and 2, and smash your way through those Cowgirls.

Kiwi Eagle said:

At least he is man enough to admit his errors unlike the Referees and their boss.

Kiwi Eagle said:

At least he is man enough to admit his errors unlike the Referees and their boss.

An absolute joke to be charged for that but they are obviously looking for a few easy scapegoats to get rid of the chicken wing.Ironic that the mob who invented it dont get charged for one that was at least its equal on the same weekend.If they had enforced the law like this over the last 2 years the scum would have run out of contracted players.

Would be very risky to fight it as i reckon they would love to slap choc with 2 weeks-to expect us to get a fair crack on appeal is crazy stuff.Choc is an absolute must to take on the big bunny pack and to be honest we won't win up there anyway with our record and the men in pink in overdrive to prevent any sort of upset.

As much as I hate it I think they will cop it and move on.

An absolute joke to be charged for that but they are obviously looking for a few easy scapegoats to get rid of the chicken wing.Ironic that the mob who invented it dont get charged for one that was at least its equal on the same weekend.If they had enforced the law like this over the last 2 years the scum would have run out of contracted players.

Would be very risky to fight it as i reckon they would love to slap choc with 2 weeks-to expect us to get a fair crack on appeal is crazy stuff.Choc is an absolute must to take on the big bunny pack and to be honest we won't win up there anyway with our record and the men in pink in overdrive to prevent any sort of upset.

As much as I hate it I think they will cop it and move on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2