Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Just on that stomping thing, McLennan was on the radio apologising for that accusation today, taking it back and saying he had been misinformed

At least he is man enough to admit his errors unlike the Referees and their boss.

Jethro: they're just "going with their gut" remembere??? I mean FMD this is farcical :(

And Koala Smith wasn't trying to hurt the guy, he was just checking his ankle's flexibility and also making sure his boot laces were correctly tied. His intentions were pure as driven snow ;)

Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Just on that stomping thing, McLennan was on the radio apologising for that accusation today, taking it back and saying he had been misinformed

At least he is man enough to admit his errors unlike the Referees and their boss.

Jethro: they're just "going with their gut" remembere??? I mean FMD this is farcical :(

And Koala Smith wasn't trying to hurt the guy, he was just checking his ankle's flexibility and also making sure his boot laces were correctly tied. His intentions were pure as driven snow ;)

Eaglette Fan said:
Here is some motivation TRex! With King and Choc out, you need to really stand up and be counted. Play like you did in Rounds 1 and 2, and smash your way through those Cowgirls.

The charge was expected due to the hysteria of the Media, but still is bewildering how the Storm Scum of The Earth, are never cited :huh:

Choc and King do need a rest for the GF.:angel:

Maybe Trex will surge forward on their behalf:)

Eaglette Fan said:
Here is some motivation TRex! With King and Choc out, you need to really stand up and be counted. Play like you did in Rounds 1 and 2, and smash your way through those Cowgirls.

The charge was expected due to the hysteria of the Media, but still is bewildering how the Storm Scum of The Earth, are never cited :huh:

Choc and King do need a rest for the GF.:angel:

Maybe Trex will surge forward on their behalf:)

I like Bluey now, even though he's been a bit of a failure as a coach.

Always a good quality to admit when you're wrong!

I like Bluey now, even though he's been a bit of a failure as a coach.

Always a good quality to admit when you're wrong!

I have seen watmough practising on his chicken wings for years at the freshwater chicken shop.

I have seen watmough practising on his chicken wings for years at the freshwater chicken shop.

Can I also mention the upending tackle Lousi did on DCE! I think it was in the 1st half.

T-Rex got 7 weeks for one similar this year.

Can I also mention the upending tackle Lousi did on DCE! I think it was in the 1st half.

T-Rex got 7 weeks for one similar this year.

There was a tackle in the Knights/Raiders game (a Raider on a Knight, I think) that looked pretty much identical to the tackle T-Rex got seven weeks for earlier in the year. Naturally no further action is necessary.

There was a tackle in the Knights/Raiders game (a Raider on a Knight, I think) that looked pretty much identical to the tackle T-Rex got seven weeks for earlier in the year. Naturally no further action is necessary.

Its so fkn rigged.

Inglis gives and already suffering player brain damage.

Melbourne players Sicko Manure, Dooper Dronk, Willy Sluter, Rianna Hunchcluff and co do the exact same tackle week in week out. how the fcuk do they continually get away with it ?!?!

Its so fkn rigged.

Inglis gives and already suffering player brain damage.

Melbourne players Sicko Manure, Dooper Dronk, Willy Sluter, Rianna Hunchcluff and co do the exact same tackle week in week out. how the fcuk do they continually get away with it ?!?!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6