Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've seen more dangerous looking chicken wings in a KFC dinner box than what Choc served up.

Just watched the replay and I cannot for the life of me, see how they came up with that charge Grade 2!!! no less. The review guys really are as bad as the refs plenty was missed in that final 15.

Just watched the replay and I cannot for the life of me, see how they came up with that charge Grade 2!!! no less. The review guys really are as bad as the refs plenty was missed in that final 15.

They're that desperate to make sure that the Dogs, Souths, Broncos are up there for the finals just for their ratings and tv sponsorship sales. It is as plain as night and day. Nothing more than blatant biased competition rigging.

They're that desperate to make sure that the Dogs, Souths, Broncos are up there for the finals just for their ratings and tv sponsorship sales. It is as plain as night and day. Nothing more than blatant biased competition rigging.

The ref totally over-reacted putting that tackle on report, and so have the NRL giving it a grade 2. Choc should fight it because I reckon he will get off the charge.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The ref totally over-reacted putting that tackle on report, and so have the NRL giving it a grade 2. Choc should fight it because I reckon he will get off the charge.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

They wont fight it cause they know he will get 2 weeks. There is no way these ass clowns are going to downgrade it. It's the test case that they wanted to show they are stamping it out. The Burns one got overshadowed by his high shot and all the Inglis hysteria.

They wont fight it cause they know he will get 2 weeks. There is no way these ass clowns are going to downgrade it. It's the test case that they wanted to show they are stamping it out. The Burns one got overshadowed by his high shot and all the Inglis hysteria.

I agree with you all but he should just cop the week IMO.
He's too vital and we need him out there on the paddock ASAP.

At least Tallis was honest and said it didn't look like a chicken wing and a few years ago he would not have got a charge for it. More rolling him on his back.

At least Tallis was honest and said it didn't look like a chicken wing and a few years ago he would not have got a charge for it. More rolling him on his back.

WAMF said:

I agree. It might also be the week he needs to get his shoulder to a reasonable state for the rest of the season.

WAMF said:

I agree. It might also be the week he needs to get his shoulder to a reasonable state for the rest of the season.

a chicken wing tackle is when you pull the arm back, and it has no where to go. Best example is when the player is in the back and pulling the arm backwards. Body is pushed forward, arm pulled back.
That is not what Choc was doing. Choc was using the arm to lever the player on to his back, Loche had an option to take the pressure off his arm, and that is to roll over. He was dominated in the tackle, but wouldnt submit. easy way to milk a tackle make it look awkward when the tackler grabs your arm.....
Penalty sufficient. Locke was not hurt.

a chicken wing tackle is when you pull the arm back, and it has no where to go. Best example is when the player is in the back and pulling the arm backwards. Body is pushed forward, arm pulled back.
That is not what Choc was doing. Choc was using the arm to lever the player on to his back, Loche had an option to take the pressure off his arm, and that is to roll over. He was dominated in the tackle, but wouldnt submit. easy way to milk a tackle make it look awkward when the tackler grabs your arm.....
Penalty sufficient. Locke was not hurt.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4