Watmough [Merged Mega Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Claims that Watmough agrees to 3yr Parra deal

Who said Matt Ballin is going anywhere?

simon64 said:
If Choc wants to go, fine. But if he slags off at the joint, he can forget maintaining the status he currently does. Which will be the saddest part. Look at how Des ruined his legacy.

I think many of us fans have overlooked his shortcomings over the years because he is one of our players. Once he isn't, he won't have the same leeway.

RE: Watmough

Whether he is a goose or not is up for debate.

Whether these stories are true or not are up for debate.

Should he stay or should he go? is up for debate.

He's done us great service, but honestly his great days are over, if he chooses to go elsewhere to set himself up for the afterlife - good on him- we can say thanks for your service- off you go.

Pretty sure the club has done the right thing by him, and stood by him ( after all his little misdemeanours).

If he wants to throw a hissy fit over something that happens at every club, fine- but Bye Bye. I'm sure his huge payment had nothing to do with any of this?

Frank said:
Snake said:
I think we can survive an exodus to some extent. We do however, need to keep Foz and Snake.

I agree except I'd replace Snake with DCE.

We can survive without Snake. We would have to do a reshuffle because I don't think Gutherson is the answer at fullback - not yet at least.

I still think Snake is one of the best players in the game. Go back only a week to the Penrith game, and we won it because of Stewart, not because of DCE, or Foran. I also think some experience at the back (setting the defence) is crucial if other leaders (Watmough, Matai, Gifty) are no longer around. In short, I think Snake is integral to our ongoing success. Turbo is also a way off yet, with Gutherson to play in the centres moving forward.

Anyone who compares Whatmough with blokes like Bozo, Wombat, Krillich, Igor and the great Beaver are seriously kidding themselves. He has been great for Manly-no doubt, but seriously, he is not fit to lace some of our past legends bootlaces. Why??? because none of those blokes ever carried on like this sook. I couldn't give a ratsarse what he has done for the club-like Des he will be remembered for this rubbish. It will be his legacy I am afraid. Good luck Choc-take the dosh champ

my only hope if Choc does indeed leave, is that we sign some aggression to replace him. Gifty and Watmough were two of our more "mongrel" types, and I think the best teams over the years have had forwards that stand up and bash the opposition, not honest toilers. We need to find some big angry types if our forwards are to compete for premierships moving forward.

Funny again! Heavy hitter! or would you prefer benchmark ? you genetic freak.

Any of those will do. You've obviously been watching me for a long time. Maybe that's how your mrs came across me?

Perhaps you boys should take this outside. Zero interest to the rest of us.

Central Coast Eagle said:
I really hate it when people refer to professional athletes as "cancer".

I'm sure somebody can come up with a better word to use.

I prefer 'toxic' myself.

Stevo said:
Any of those will do. You've obviously been watching me for a long time. Maybe that's how your mrs came across me?

Can't miss it - you have it plastered all over your messages. yes me and the mrs both love watching you. It makes our night.

Budgewoi Eagle said:

Don't read it then Budgewoi- easily solved.

You obviously are though, seeing as you commented?

nodd said:
Stevo said:

Can't miss it - you have it plastered all over your messages. yes me and the mrs both love watching you. It makes our night.

Budgewoi Eagle said:

Don't read it then Budgewoi- easily solved.

You obviously are though, seeing as you commented?

Good work champ, your legacy on Watmough is being formed by what stuff the media decides to produce on any given day

Kiwi Eagle said:
Don't read it ? Lol is that for real, you don't really get much choice in the matter

Seriously - **** off Kiwi Eagle.

It's quite easy to not read things from people you disagree with.

One of the reasons I left this site was because of your moronic posts.

Now that your back I'll leave again- simply fixed.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Good work champ, your legacy on Watmough is being formed by what stuff the media decides to produce on any given day

The only problem with what you are saying KE is that we hear it straight from Choc's mouth half the time with those wonderful interviews he does with Weedler.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10