Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has t symonds been signed up the club have not put it on there web site . is buhrer with us next year or with parra , again i have not seen a thing about him on the web site. if they have signed with us its poor form on the club for not putting it up. big willie would be a good get for us

The Who said:
Have 'we' given up on Tyson Andrews, The Elephant Man, Sao Biscuit and Jake Turbojet already?

Jake t is the future but he's only 20 next year and that's awfully young for a prop. Look at woods at the tigers it's taken him 3 years to really announce himself as one of the games top props.

I heard the club were a bit disappointed that São hasn't developed as quick as they would have hoped

billybob said:
Has t symonds been signed up the club have not put it on there web site . is buhrer with us next year or with parra , again i have not seen a thing about him on the web site. if they have signed with us its poor form on the club for not putting it up. big willie would be a good get for us

Don't blame the Club, blame the over sensitivity of the senior Players. :cool:

Off season is when all these contracts should be sorted and announced :idea:

PS - We never heard if Killer signed up for this year and beyond :p

I would not want Mason and his personal baggage at Manly.
Lets nurture the young forwards through and see how far they can go :)

Bomack44 said:
The Who said:
Have 'we' given up on Tyson Andrews, The Elephant Man, Sao Biscuit and Jake Turbojet already?

Jake t is the future but he's only 20 next year and that's awfully young for a prop. Look at woods at the tigers it's taken him 3 years to really announce himself as one of the games top props.

I heard the club were a bit disappointed that São hasn't developed as quick as they would have hoped

Players like Sao are only going to develop if they are playing first grade

Mark from Brisbane said:
If we don't win on Saturday I just hope this Choc garbage gets sorted soon.

If he's staying with us, then do the deal and announce it soon.

If he's going to Doesn'tmatta, then do the deal and announce it soon.

As members, and fans we deserve to know...fair dinkum if we are still speculating come January, and we have had another 37 Werdler stories, that will just about do me.

I'm going to be away pretty much all of next season anyway, so a 12 month "hiatus" from the game might not be such a bad thing!!

It will also save me $1000 on buying a Satelite TV system to take away next year so I can watch games.

Agree, stay or go. But announce it and let's get on with life.

I think (and this is assuming he has signed with another club) that Choc and his Manager have really misread the fans / supporters.

I think if he had come out 6-8 weeks ago and said "yes I have signed for 2016 and beyond and am speaking with the club about an early exit" we'd all be disappointed, some shocked BUT life would go on.

The club could have then been in the market for a replacement at the end of the season after clubs were knocked out.

NO garbage in the media, no supposition just straight honest truth.

But that didn't (and still hasn't) happened and what we get instead is day after day after day of stories regurgitated in a media frenzy.

I think the whole thing has been the most mishandled player contract of all time (for our club), whose fault that is I don't know.

Most will blame the player, many will blame the player manager, some will blame our board.

I don't give a **** whose fault it is just get it over and done with!!

Maybe, just maybe, the delay is due to him not having made a decision

Either way there is nothing you or I can do about it

The sun is shining, summer is almost here and despite who knows what is going on we are still only 3 games away from another premiership.

HappilyManly said:
billybob said:

Lets nurture the young forwards through and see how far they can go

so you say its the over sensitivity of the senior players , if thats the case even more poor form from the club. who runs manly
so your saying

The Fans go into meltdown and the Club fields abusive phonecalls whenever some Player is re-signed since Gifty signed with Souths :cool:

So they can't take a break either way and decided to keep re-signing news till the off season. Lets them get on with the daily business matters.

Hiku was the last confirmed re-signing I think.
Leary was announced as he is a Second Tier Player.

The Retention & Recruitment is continuing :)

HappilyManly said:
billybob said:

Lets nurture the young forwards through and see how far they can go :)

I have had the opportunity to speak to a few players who have played in the same side as Mason and they all say the same thing. He is a terrific teammate. He gives kids confidence and he helps bring clubs together. When he has gotten offside with coaches is that they see him getting too popular and worried its effecting their own power base. He did rally a bit against authority in the past, but I think his falls he's had in his career have helped round him out as a person. I wouldn't be upset if we had a spot on our roster for him next year.

Watamouth is gone. No future for him in Manly anymore.

He has pissed in his own pocket (lol @ carney) and pissed off the Management and Board.

Now I'm sure a 25 year old Watamouth would be forgiven for his sins; but not the 31 year old version.

Say farewell to the joker, I hope he enjoys the new colours and his forgotten legacy.

Almost as if you are enjoying it strone? I never like legends leaving and I would rather have a succession plan obvious before the perhaps pending exodus.

Be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Watmough will be missed anyway you cut it. Could've done with his go forward tonight.

joeboy said:
Almost as if you are enjoying it strone? I never like legends leaving and I would rather have a succession plan obvious before the perhaps pending exodus.

Watmough will be missed anyway you cut it. Could've done with his go forward tonight.

I'm just sick of all the bull****, I feel so relieved the seasons over, now get the broom out and clean the place out.

It's obvious Watmough wants out, fine see yA later no player is bigger than the club and the smoke and mirrors he has carried on with has been pathetic

We the members deserve better

wedgetail eagle said:
I'm glad Choc's gone after all the humbug,
but it's a bloody shame he went like this.
He WAS one of our favourites.

It's his own fault

Choc has not shown he wants to stay and has been happy for people to think he wants out!
Parra will offer him overs and it seems he is willing to take it end of story!

joeboy said:

It's not 2010. It's 2014 and he was the cause for most if not all the internal problems this year.

Believe what you like.
We played manly football for 40 mins today and we almost won. he was on the sidelines and he was suppose to be our best forward.

Club legends is that exactly - club legends.

This year he thought he was bigger than the club and did hurt the club and us the supporters.

That to me is not a club legend !!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8