Watmough Unleashes On DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Carers please re engage the keyboard lock on your charges and attach thier re straining straps Immediately!
Gee guys we can all have opinions but let’s not get to squeals or dogs type level of forum
I just wandered in here a few minutes ago and feel like I walked into a vipers nest inhabited by vicious and mentally deficient 3 year olds
Come on we are Manly and we will asses adapt and overcome ...always!!!!!

I think it’s very wrong to blame one person for this club’s demise and one person for our serious under achievement on the field this year. The recruitment plan and lack of retention planning was seriously flawed. Let’s not forget it was a quick fix and was not well planned development. As for the team selections and non selections the buck stops with the coach.

what a bunch of hypocrites, I can say bad things about DCE , but you can't....Choc has more right to pay out on DCE then any supporter on here, as he said DCE ruined it for everyone, he was there , he seen it all, you only read what was fed to you..!!

I think the older players were victims of the club looking to build the team of the future around DCE and Foran, knowing full well Gutho and the Turbos were well on their way. They had to start and plan because we had an aging roster.

The club, the Penns, threw buckets of cash at the halves and forcing out others whom were a part of the heart and soul of the team. Maybe Toovey was involved in some of the decisions, but I doubt it, he was just the scape goat, if it turns to **** let's blame Geoff.

There was no easy way for this to work once DCE and Foran became almost overnight superstars. Hard decisions had to be made, they made them and we are still paying for it, and reliving it all again today.

It's my opinion Manly won't be able to completely move on until both DCE and Barrett are gone, and that might be 3-4 seasons away, I wish neither anything other than success, they have done nothing wrong.

Honestly Hooper is irrelevant he knows nothing other than what Greenburg feeds him and what he hears in the toilet at what ever ****hole he works at .To use the word journalist in relation to him is as farcical as saying Greenburg is an example of corporate governance and is a CEO master
I turn off every time that light weight comes on

This from Joel T (nrl.coN)

"I love being here, there has been a bit of adversity but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it," Thompson said.

"It's probably been my toughest year football-wise with so much drama and the Days of our Lives stuff that's been going on here.

"But I've learned a lot about myself and the game… people come out of the woodwork when you're going poorly and want to keep you down.

"They keep you down there with personal attacks, we had one today with Choc [Watmough] going at DCE and it just shows where you're at when you're losing and the type of people that come after you when you're struggling.

"But it's good too, you learn from yourself and you grow out of it."
F...off **** !
Show some passion ! Get **** face ! Grow some balls !......anything !
"But don't don't give us this philosophical bs "
Win! Win! Win! ..or f....f

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, Watmough is just cranky at his face he goof the botox last year and looks like some freak comic book caracter with major creepy lol

Get your facts right before mouthing off , for a start .the salary cap is 9.4 million, not 7.
Also you have no idea on the value of his contract and third party deals specific to him , so go and follow another team
When DCE signed the 1.3 mill contract, the salary cap was anywhere between 7-8 million and increased to 9.1 million in 2018. And pretty sure DCE being the sneaky **** that he is, he would have added that his salary would go up as percentage as the salary cap goes up, so wouldn't be suprised if he is on more than 1.3 mill today

F...off Retard !
Show some passion ! Get **** face ! Grow some balls !......anything !
"But don't don't give us this philosophical bs "
Win! Win! Win! ..or f....f

Post of the Decade just called....
They would like some well constructed thought back, seeing as you didn't use any.

Have you posted on http://www.1eyedeel.com before?
They have a few openings for people with your talents.

Idiot post winner of the year, step on up.
Ah yes happy with dce 1 good game out of 5 what value for money. But he had a good game in round 2 v parra how he go v knights when game was there or canberra or how about how thurston taught him another lesson a few weeks ago.
I like how a journeyman in blake green showed him how to game manage and build pressure, what that a repeat set something we not seen all year.

Bitter because he is digging up the past . Bitter because the club does not need this **** now . Bitter because of the way he left Manly . DCE signed the best deal he could get for himself just like Anthony did with the eels and every other professional player including our one and only honourable Incomparable Immortal does .
DCE is a class player and has won us games single handedly . DCE is also a confidence player and our coaching staff don't look capable of motivating our player getting a root at the Gladestone strip club .
That's my view .
Look to be honest bozo i don't get the vibe we have the right marquee guy to get us back to premiership land. Best deal i agree we rolled over imo with panic once kieran left.

Ah yes happy with dce 1 good game out of 5 what value for money. But he had a good game in round 2 v parra how he go v knights when game was there or canberra or how about how thurston taught him another lesson a few weeks ago.
I like how a journeyman in blake green showed him how to game manage and build pressure, what that a repeat set something we not seen all year.

Mate, you seem sensible about this, and yes we all know he his not performing at a level we would all like.
But...Manly signed him for 10 years, and there is no point shedding a tear over the current state.

Its not his fault. If you want to blame someone feel free to target:

1) BOZO the immortal administrator of quick fix stupidity;
2) PENN - Scott or Rick, the panic merchants building castles on sand; or
3) THE CLIQUE - which I thought was an old WWE crew, but turned out to be 5 30 somethings playing for Manly.

We (Manly) paid for a halfback that could game manage and run, but sadly we (Manly) got the runner only.

So, if Widdop needed Hunt to be a premiership threat. And don't give me bull**** about Widdop is cheap. Why is DCE stuck with Crocker/Trent.

Given the salary cap experts in this thread, I'm sure the answer is simple.

Look to be honest bozo i don't get the vibe we have the right marquee guy to get us back to premiership land. Best deal i agree we rolled over imo with panic once kieran left.
I can see where you are coming from mate . Things are not looking good at the moment with our season coming to an end .
I think the coaching staff is accountable . Just my view and one of us could be right

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8