Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rat coffin is brilliant. I call them bull testicle cups

We call them mystery pastries.

Side note ; When we were kids growing up on cattle stations, branding and "cutting" calves was done at the same time. Cutting of course was cutting the testicles out of the bull calves. Throwing the freshly cut testes onto a steel plate on the branding fire and producing "prairie oysters" was common practice. They're not bad eating, but you have to be quick or the cattle dogs will beat you to them. Lol!

We call them mystery pastries.

Side note ; When we were kids growing up on cattle stations, branding and "cutting" calves was done at the same time. Cutting of course was cutting the testicles out of the bull calves. Throwing the freshly cut testes onto a steel plate on the branding fire and producing "prairie oysters" was common practice. They're not bad eating, but you have to be quick or the cattle dogs will beat you to them. Lol!
Sooo uhh gross lol

Ohhh Mozzie, you think that was tuff, ? Well when we were growing up Lambs brains and neck pieces used to go into our pies Geez it was disgusting . . . etc etc so here we go again . . . whose childhood was even tougher ? . . :wait:

Meat pie. Usually one of the four and twenty ones in a packet you get at the footy. My understanding of the nickname and I maybe wrong is that they are bulk made with large volumes of less than A grade meat at factories and probably a rat or two has died on the way and made its way into the mixture.

Eww! :sick:

Lol...I suspected that.
as a former baker I have seen my share of things go into a mix that definately was not on the ingredients list...:sick:

Double Eww! :sick::sick:

We called them "Bush Oysters."

No...I never ate one!

Ummm so watmough huh...maybe he needs to go to england!

It's annoying when clubs sign players, knowingly over the cap...then just have to pay a fine. It's destabilising for everyone.

Maybe what should happen is; when they get caught....the original club that lost the player, gets them back and the salary cap cheating club has to pay a majority of the contract!

You lot should try the pies we make here in Adelaide. Balfours and Vilis......IMO much better than that 4&20 stuff.

Article on the smh website clippette

Which former NSW and Aus forward could be forced out his current club due to salary cap mismanagement

The popular veteran is contracted for 2016,but could be forced to finish his career in England because of his team's dire salary cap situation

I can only think of 2 former rep forwards and they were both ours

If Gifty he must be brought home

If Chotox which i find much more likey then
Lololololololol
BoChocs is contracted till 2018, and he would hardly be referred to as 'popular' @:cool:

The Tigers Cap is over for both this and next year, so it maybe someone from there :wondering:

Can't see how the Rabbids would have Cap problems, as Luke is leaving early and their TPAs through Crowe and Packer would be unlimited.

Shows how much the NRL are managing the contracts that they themselves are registering. Someone needs a spreadsheet ASAP :cool:

Last edited:
Lawrence was one of those end of season jumpers (much like our Wolfie...)

Yep sounds like Lawrence to me - as much as I'd love it to be Choc. Lawrence like Choc is showing just how fast some footballers can age. It usually happens in an instant and/or about 8 seconds after they sign that "last contract".

I thought Taylor had him playing in the back row recently?
Yes, but the inference is that he was a forward for NSW and Australia. I'd say it is Ben Creagh.

Article on the smh website clippette

Which former NSW and Aus forward could be forced out his current club due to salary cap mismanagement

The popular veteran is contracted for 2016,but could be forced to finish his career in England because of his team's dire salary cap situation

I can only think of 2 former rep forwards and they were both ours

If Gifty he must be brought home

If Chotox which i find much more likey then
Lololololololol

Was going to suggest Corey Parker, but then realised that the Broncos never have Salary Cap pressures....ever!!!

Being a 'popular' veteran rules out Choc.

Would love to see Gifty back in our colours, and then we can all pretend that he never left and when people talking about him in Souths colours, we'll just scratch our heads and plead ignorance.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11