Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hops maybe back in the fold as Bozo is keen to get the Manly Juniors headcount up. He may work out , can't be worse than that lazy Lussick :cool:

was at a rep game tonight in liverpool with john there and one of his sons playing fullback for 14s/15s. either that or there was one in both grades; wouldnt suprise me. Could build a team of hoppas[/QUOTE]
Not if they all want $800K per season after playing 20 first grade games!!

Bochocs / Dropmough / Watnow

Poor Anthony he doesn't have a lot of friends on here anymore.

And some of the nick names are just hilarious.

Keep em coming guys, it makes great reading.

What a muppet whatnow is. Who's getting the last laugh now? He's gone to the career ending club and haven't we dodged another bullet.

Well he shat pretty hard on the club as he left and has managed the odd dig since. No sense of dignity has young Butterfingered Mcdropsqueel...
Bochocs / Dropmough / Watnow

Poor Anthony he doesn't have a lot of friends on here anymore.

And some of the nick names are just hilarious.

Keep em coming guys, it makes great reading.

I remember this! Carrying on about how he feels "fitter dun evar moite" and how their superior training and rehab had him charging and his "knees and shoulders and biceps and elbows and ankles and hands and face were dun feeling even betterer than evar moite, oh woite moite I can't feel or move my face moite but it looks better oi moite"!!*

Yep, in one of his dribbles early in the year, dropmough said that his knee had never felt better and complimented the eels rehab facilities. Suck it!

*some of these quotes may or may not include any facts whatsoever!!

What a muppet whatnow is. Who's getting the last laugh now? He's gone to the career ending club and haven't we dodged another bullet.

I think Choc may have had some very bad advice back then, perhaps the Mrs, perhaps Zorba the Hutt, who knows but his decision to leave was a terrible one ( for him) and he should really have just said " I had many years at Manly and it was time for a change", nothing more and his bridges would not have been burnt down.

Sad really , but in hindsight we dodged a huge bullet.

Well he shat pretty hard on the club as he left and has managed the odd dig since. No sense of dignity has young Butterfingered Mcdropsqueel...

I remember this! Carrying on about how he feels "fitter dun evar moite" and how their superior training and rehab had him charging and his "knees and shoulders and biceps and elbows and ankles and hands and face were dun feeling even betterer than evar moite, oh woite moite I can't feel or move my face moite but it looks better oi moite"!!*

*some of these quotes may or may not include any facts whatsoever!!

" Butterfingered McDropsqueal".

Ill pay that one as well , you and @Terry Zarsoff are " on fire "

Uncle Bob has a big family.

Q. How do you setup a Fulton son in a small business?
A. Put him in a big business and wait.
The Immortal Uncle Bob built Premiership wins for us as Manly player and coach 1972.... 1973 ....1976.... 1987.... 1996
Q. How do you set up a strategic plan and fix up all this crap at Manly
A, Put the Immortal Uncle Bob in charge of the football operations of our club
.........................................................Go the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)
images.jpg

Last edited:
BoChocs has turned out to be a financial savant.
Parra will medically retire him and he gets 600k x 3 years in payout @:cool:
No they won't, they will offer him $50K and use the excuse they have a salary cap issue which was the previous managements fault, which he has contributed to, and the messiah won't pay any player who can't take the field.

Oh and my two cents worth is "wat-knee-no-mough"

Last edited:
So many nicknames, so little time. I'm still partial to Caitlyn and Carob, but Soft Choc is a late contender (and kind prophetic).

Soft Choc is a winner!!!

Whichever way you put it, the fact he rubbished the club and coach (both past and present) who made him into the player he is (oops I mean was), he is nothing but a slimy c(h)ock.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8