Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Peter C

Bencher
Yah exactly. I'd be surprised if he plays another full season with his injuries.
It doesn't matter, you only have to have a look at the leadership direction that he is giving to the younger guys there that it won't matter if he doesn't play again, well that's his belief anyway, or Arthur's.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Like some sort of AI replicating machine in an Isaac Aasimov short story, Anthony Watmough and Chris Sandow have combined to metamorphose into the ultimate idiot footballer....

....I give you Anchrony Whatdow.

Last edited:

JenEagle

Bencher
It doesn't matter, you only have to have a look at the leadership direction that he is giving to the younger guys there that it won't matter if he doesn't play again, well that's his belief anyway, or Arthur's.

It's interesting that BA and the parra boys bought watmough to be a leader and a positive influence on young players. The bloke is a known trouble maker and was on final warning at manly a number of times due to poor behaviour even in his late 20's.

He abused a sponsors daughter at an official function and then proceeded to punch the sponsor in the head FFS.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Peed in public, AVOs, speeding without a licence etc. Then again what does that say about Club, tolerating that behaviour for so long?

eagleron

Bencher
He said on weedler that he has a tear in his meniscus and also the knee ligament is loose so they will try and repair that as well and if they can't they will replace with a donor one so he will be ready to go next year.

He also needs a shoulder operation as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires during the off season.
A donor brain wouldn't go astray either !!!

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Read today's expose in the SMH on the goings on at Parra. Methinks the option to dock competition points from them, may be exercised sooner rather than later.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Just wanted to remind everyone that this clown's worst ever season is over due to injury, and his team is also out of contention.

Couple that with the fact that the club is a rabbble at every turn and those smart arse words after Parra beat us in round 1 have come back to haunt him.

Just retire you goose.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Just wanted to remind everyone that this clown's worst ever season is over due to injury, and his team is also out of contention.

Couple that with the fact that the club is a rabbble at every turn and those smart arse words after Parra beat us in round 1 have come back to haunt him.

Just retire you goose.
NO DONT RETIRE! STAY BECAUSE YOU ARE CONTRACTED FOR THREE MORE YEARS! IMAGINE HOW BAD HE'LL BE IN 2018!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14