Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely the biggest news here is how poor Brad Arthur is in recruitment. It was pretty obvious to most at Manly that Choc's time was done at NRL level. The accountability for wasting so much money on him was laughable. Choc is a Manly boy-he is no Westie, so the union was always chalk and cheese. As I said many times during his defection, his legacy is trashed! Unlucky Choc

No drama that he left , chased the big dollars and good on him.

It was what he said as he left , and since that's made most people dislike him now.

He hates himself so much, that by the time he retires his facial features will resemble one of those aliens you see in a Roswell movie. Or an Angora cat.

Whatever happened at Manly must have been pretty nasty because this guy just can't seem to get on with it...for someone that thinks Manly is so terrible, he sure talks about it a lot! The club has moved on from Choc but he still thinks about us all the time!

Choc bled Maroon and White all the way from the Rubble of the Northern Eagles. This restructure meant getting rid of the some of heart and soul of the club. The way Choc carried on was childish and I will never forget the sign at the Warriors game that said "we hate Manly too Choc".
Its time we all moved on and I am glad he got his fat pay cheque last year but now its time Manly stop paying him ($300,000 this year?) from back ended deals supposedly.

Manly need to beat the crap out of the ENEMY Parramatta. Round 1 this year summed up our season to be. If you cant beat Parra with all of the build up in that game I knew the season was over. Gone were the days when Manly got Angry and belted teams.. they rolled over like a team that wasn't playing for each other.

I'll remember the good times with Choc and I am sure as time goes on and he realises why he is so bitter maybe just because he was shown the door by "his" club that he has bled for....for the new blood....or maybe like missing the Ex that dumped you....but I think its starting to work out pretty good considering where we were.....I didn't forgive Des for kicking out Beaver and Beaver is 100 times the legend that Choc was but we all move on! (and yes Beaver left with grace and Dignity but Choc never played like that)

It's just sad now, his life would be better if he moved on.

If he continues I'd like to see his Life Membership revoked, probably never happened before but there's always a first time for everything.

After tonight i
It's just sad now, his life would be better if he moved on.

If he continues I'd like to see his Life Membership revoked, probably never happened before but there's always a first time for everything.
After tonight if the FC revoked the award the bloody Penns would award their own!!

This place is truly ****ed now!!

That's a very old photo I would suggest. How about something from yesterday where it shows fatmough's been spending way way way too much time eating hamburgers at the eels pre season training. Or perhaps the eels are just **** preseason trainers... who knows but wholy moly!
7943cb3ef492aff3fac2c7d9bfa5a30c.jpg

Foran fits like a glove at Parra: Watmough
Wed 09 Dec, 2015, 12:00pmBy Chris Kennedy ‌, National Correspondent, Email
Print
image.ashx

Eels forward Anthony Watmough says his long-time mate Kieran Foran has settled into his new environment at Parramatta perfectly and loves just coming to training.

Watmough also praised the culture that is being built at the club, which he said is set to put the side in good stead to win more games in 2016 with some astute purchases over the off-season.

"He (Foran) is great. He's fitted in out there so easy," Watmough said at the launch of the 2016 Dick Smith Auckland Nines on Tuesday morning.

"The club, the boys, the feeling between the boys and coming to training. I told him I don't think I've been part of a better group of guys and he goes 'Mate I love coming to training every day. I love everything about coming here. I'm excited to go to training every day.'

"So for him to say that after being with Manly for so long, and only being the first couple of weeks out of the club, it's a credit to what the coaching staff have done and the management for picking the right players and having the right balance of people in the team."

Watmough said out of 30 or so players in a training session most days, 20 would regularly go for food or coffee afterwards, which points to a great bond between the players.

"Most clubs you might get groups of five or six and think that's a great number but every day we've got 20 blokes going together for a coffee, so culture-wise the club is heading in the right direction," Watmough said.

"I know Fozzie and [fellow 2016 recruits] Beau Scott and Michael Gordon are just going to add legs to us on the field.

"They're going to take our game to a new level because we probably lacked in those positions.

"We needed a fullback that played on the ball and another half that was really dominant. 'Normy' (Corey Norman) to his credit is a great player, an explosive player but Fozzie is a competitor. If there's an offload he'll push up on it.

"We were just a bit lacking in that one person pushing up. It can be the difference between winning games and losing games.

"I'm pretty sure we'll win more than we lose next year."

I was prepared to give these 2 back stabbers the benefit of doubt,but after what's been said **** hem,never ever to return to our great club if this is how they picture there time here ,then thank god that both are gone and I mean for good,I'm hoping that our team smash those slimy eels nxt year,in particular these two ****wits.

In one article he says that he didn't embrace the parra culture and next article has is saying he loves the parra culture.

Me thinks that Arthur has had a go at him for his original article and told him to say the right things even if he doesn't mean it

He shouldn't be let anywhere near the media

Sick of his constant barbs at the manly club and how much he wants to go to training. The guy is so bitter and twisted no wonder he cannot play football properly

Can't wait to see his comments at the end of next season when parra again fail to make the semis.

Hope he enjoys going for coffee with his team mates next September when the real teams will be playing in the semi finals.

Sad when even his own club officials know that he won't play another 3 years as the only part of his body that works now is his mouth

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8