Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every time he speaks it just sounds like someone trying to justify themselves...it is all a bit sad really

No other club can replicate the Manly culture, many have talked it up and tried but they'll all failed.

No-one has Manly as their second favorite Team, you're either Manly through and through or one that hates Manly there's no in between .

There are plenty of teams that are viewed a supporters' second favorite team and we aren't one of them.

It the us vs them siege mentality, "Manly supporters don't travel" BS, "We all live across the bridge" isolates us from the rest.

So when other teams talk about their culture it will never be as good as ours.

Bloody hell that guy is an idiot!

That is in complete contrast to his article from yesterday or the day before.

He really is trying to talk himself into liking it out there.

Good luck with that choc!

I told him I don't think I've been part of a better group of guys ...

what a slap in the face for Snake, Gifty, Matai, Killer, Beaver and co.

Seriously, he would have rang them blokes up afterwards and joked about what he said & apologized and put it as just trying to help build a culture at that crap club.

In one article he says that he didn't embrace the parra culture and next article has is saying he loves the parra culture.

Me thinks that Arthur has had a go at him for his original article and told him to say the right things even if he doesn't mean it

He shouldn't be let anywhere near the media

Sick of his constant barbs at the manly club and how much he wants to go to training. The guy is so bitter and twisted no wonder he cannot play football properly

Can't wait to see his comments at the end of next season when parra again fail to make the semis.

Hope he enjoys going for coffee with his team mates next September when the real teams will be playing in the semi finals.

Sad when even his own club officials know that he won't play another 3 years as the only part of his body that works now is his mouth

The guy is, always was and always will be a dumb ****. When he was our dumb **** we tolerated him. He can say what he wants about us and I really don't give a flying **** what he says or thinks. What comes out of his mouth is from someone who probably can barely spell kat.

Choc may be lucky and get an enforced medical early retirement on full pay.

Clubs don't have these monies counted against their Cap. Parra Leagues has enough monies to pay him out.@:cool:

Hang on, a few days ago Watmough was basically bagging the place saying he was more interested in getting in and getting out, yet now he is praising the culture of the Speels?

Make up your mind Choc....and actually do it before your mouth engages.

I wonder if that was Choc's problem at Manly.....undecided as to whether he should hold onto the ball or drop it?

The guy is, always was and always will be a dumb ****. When he was our dumb **** we tolerated him. He can say what he wants about us and I really don't give a flying **** what he says or thinks. What comes out of his mouth is from someone who probably can barely spell kat.

I still shake my head at Choc's carry-ons. Without Manly no one would know him but he continues to bag the club that supported him and all his flaws, because they wouldn't re-sign his aging mate, and offered his busted body a year less on his contract than the squeels did?
I hope he enjoys coffee with his parra mates while Manly get back to business.
The bloke doth protest too much, methinks.

Hang on, a few days ago Watmough was basically bagging the place saying he was more interested in getting in and getting out, yet now he is praising the culture of the Speels?

Make up your mind Choc....and actually do it before your mouth engages.

I wonder if that was Choc's problem at Manly.....undecided as to whether he should hold onto the ball or drop it?
Run sideways or straight...

I still shake my head at Choc's carry-ons. Without Manly no one would know him but he continues to bag the club that supported him and all his flaws, because they wouldn't re-sign his aging mate, and offered his busted body a year less on his contract than the squeels did?
I hope he enjoys coffee with his parra mates while Manly get back to business.
The bloke doth protest too much, methinks.
I actually don't think Parra actually offered him an extra year... well, they did at THEIR option.
Choc just didn't know how to spell option to google its meaning :)

Got this from a mate with direct ties to a first-grade coach of a Sydney team:

'Parra’s problem is Watmough from what I have heard [from another clubs CEO, not Parra]. If he rubs off on the new guys such as Beau Scott and Kieran Foran as well as the older ones, then they are in for a ton of strife ..... He said that Watmough doesn’t listen to the trainer at Parra as he does what he wants and when he’s had enough he just walks off. The trainer will tell them to do a certain drill and Watmough says “nah I’m not doing that” and Arthur lets him be.'

If true, no wonder he loves training now. He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8