Watnough - Confession!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He really let himself down this year IMO. He will still go down as a great player to have worn the maroon and white, but his legacy will not be in the same class as Beaver, Cliffy or Bozo.

the mauler said:
It will be interesting to hear his statement.

Doubt we'll see a 'farewell to Manly' statement. His first media front likely to be in Parra colours, and fend of Manly questions with 'change of scenery' and 'loved my time but need a new challenge' cliches.

Choc has done his dash in my books, I will certainly not miss his ego, his bad attitude, his off field indiscretions or the way he carried on in front of the media this year. Very disappointing and do you think he cares one iota about any of the Manly fans, please of course not, it is all about him and what he wants.

Would he have enjoyed the amount of success he has had in his rugby league career to date without Manly, I dare say no.

He could have left a legend but he has destroyed that IMO. And I can not help but think that he may have had a part in how our season ended this year.

Anyway onwards and upwards for the Mighty Sea Eagles and good riddance Choc.

Choc's last game for Manly - in the stands (Did he turn up at that Semi?) whilst his team-mates lost to the Dogs. He plays that night = we win.

Great way to finish.

Canteen Worker said:
Choc's last game for Manly - in the stands (Did he turn up at that Semi?) whilst his team-mates lost to the Dogs. He plays that night = we win.

Great way to finish.

Remember the comment prior to that game " I hope they win so I get a few more games for Manly"?.........he was gone back then, if not well before

He did plenty of good things in Manly colours but he's soured his legacy by his actions over the past 6 months.

As I've said in other threads, he's going to regret the move and it won't take long for him to realise his error.

Losing gets old real fast Choc which you're bound to do plenty of at the Squeels.

Can someone check on marga ? She'll be disappointed for sure.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7