Watnough - Confession!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of my favorite modern day Eagles. I'll be devastated if he goes to the slimes and very pissed off as to why this has happened (if it does).

It seems back in 2005 his name wasn't even being spelt correctly!

(see what I did there was make a comment indicating that this thread has been bumped way back from 2005....instead of just saying that here is a 2005 thread - and every choc comment should've been put in this thread. Because if I said that, it would seem a little bit long winded and I'm sure some people may still not have even realised that this thread was initially created way back in...anyone....that's right 2005. Of course, no one wants to read a long winded thread that contains little to no substance [We're looking at you approx 5 posters on here...lol.] So with that in mind, read on and everyone should be happy for this thread that has existed quietly, lonely and ignored for 9 years and someone has shown it some love by bumping it. Good stuff. This post rocks!)

I'm actually starting to think that no one is going anywhere. The Pre season starts in 2-3 weeks. You'd think if the were going to a new club it would have happened by now.

Yep, our season was derailed for no good reason. Press and Nat Rabbitohs League wanted the result they got. But then of course there were the injuries to many players. So our forward depth was 'caught out' - preponderance of Cap value in the backs. And i dont think that enough has yet been done to redress the imbalance.

At the very least we've lost Gifty, King dog, as well as Faoso, Joe, Kitey in recent times. We seem to have lots of backrowers. And some of them either didn't want to play or just lack the needed skill / size to match it with the Wabbits, Woosters, Woof Wooffs.
Horo, TRed need to be in TOP FORM ALL YEAR if we're to be any chance of a premiership. Choc, if he stays, is not getting any younger, and he does not have the skill with the ball to fill the Gifty gap.

Stevo said:
I'm actually starting to think that no one is going anywhere. The Pre season starts in 2-3 weeks. You'd think if the were going to a new club it would have happened by now.

All will likely be revealed when Choc gets back from his holiday in Thailand.

Rodo said:
Stevo said:

He's back. Has been for about a week from what I understand.

Chip and Chase said:
Rodo said:
Stevo said:

Photo on facebook with a couple of Thai martial artists would suggest he is still over there.

Chip and Chase said:
Rodo said:
Stevo said:

They are still over there.

That's interesting. I'll have to sack my mailman, he's delivering junk mail.

My bad, he only left at the end of last week apparently. I thought he had been and gone already.

OK. I've texted him the "don't come Monday" message. Makes me feel a bit better, as I'll discount the rest of what he told me then.

Brad Arthur is back from holiday tomorrow and Parra are expected to announce some signings on Thursday.

Rodo said:
Stevo said:

Not just likely. It will happen. He is gone.

Chip and Chase said:
OK. I've texted him the "don't come Monday" message. Makes me feel a bit better, as I'll discount the rest of what he told me then.

Play nice...what was the rest of what he told you?

marga said:
La la la la. :)

2011-04-29_095644_smiley_fingers_in_ears.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4