• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have not read any of this thread but

Mannnnly whooo! yeah!

Make us proud boys.

lismore_fan said:
Loiners.... is that spelling error for Lioners (as in English Lions)?

That's got Rick written all over it!

i take back my earlier comment about it not being as cold as i thought it would be.... that was in Manchester. Leeds is f f f freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!

Snow everywhere between Leeds and Manchester, I am now at the airport waiting for two flights to arrive and I concur it's bloody cold

bones said:
i take back my earlier comment about it not being as cold as i thought it would be.... that was in Manchester. Leeds is f f f freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!
Hey bones find your self a hot English lass mate she will keep you warm :D

BOZO said:
bones said:
Hey bones find your self a hot English lass mate she will keep you warm :D

Going to need more than 1 lass to keep warm in that weather.

Fulltime at DW Stadium: Wigan 20 Leeds 6 #SLwiglee #rugbyleague

Final score Wigan Warriors 20 Leeds Rhinos 6, Wigan deserved win as they took their chances but not a classic encounter

manlyforever08 said:
Photo posted on Facebook by RLW - Bones and Vidmar in here:

426057_325177310856852_110919635615955_902055_392696312_n.jpg

I reckon the police have this pic pinned up in their station under the heading "Probable suspects for drunkenness and public nudity - arrest on sight."

You should all hold up name tags in the next pic so we can stalk.... er I mean know who you are.

Party on guys, a bit of snow never hurt anyone (avalanches notwith standing).

Great first night on your last night for the crew. Welcome drinks attended by Dave Perry, Geoff Toovey, Matt Parish, Steve Gigg and tour host Darrell Williams. All spoke but 2V gained the biggest applause of the night and you can just feel the passion coming from him. We all watched the Wigan V Leeds game together so they were very generous with their time. We are off to Warrington today for the game against the Broncos, and are catching up with Robbo, Boxhead, Shane Rodney, Chad Randell and Mick Monnas post game. Bit warmer today we might even get into plus figures.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great first night on your last night for the crew. Welcome drinks attended by Dave Perry, Geoff Toovey, Matt Parish, Steve Gigg and tour host Darrell Williams. All spoke but 2V gained the biggest applause of the night and you can just feel the passion coming from him. We all watched the Wigan V Leeds game together so they were very generous with their time. We are off to Warrington today for the game against the Broncos, and are catching up with Robbo, Boxhead, Shane Rodney, Chad Randell and Mick Monnas post game. Bit warmer today we might even get into plus figures.
keep the updates coming Mark. :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Not sure you've heard but looks like us back here in Oz are not going to see the game live
If anyone can sort that problem out, it's you BE. Do your best mate.:)

Sat with the players for the Warrington v Broncos game. Great day just heading home now, The Wolves flogged London, so now back to Leeds for some more beers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4