We are a bottom 6 side - Seibs is proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

XV-1

First Grader
We had enough ball to win by 18+, but mistake after mistake.

Can't wait for Seibs to say he is proud of the boys tonight losing again .

And on cue, he does. Ennis was in the coaching box and he said Seibs was so proud.

Give me a fuukken break!!

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member

And on cue, he does. Ennis was in the coaching box and he said Seibs was so proud.

Oh yeah, so proud of the boys. Did so well to hang in there. Difficult conditions. We had injuries. All the excuses in the world. He makes me sick with his excuses.

madmax

Bencher

Yawnnnn zzzzzzzzzx

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Try bottom 4. As for the coach pfffft not even Bennett , Bellamy or Cleary could get anything out of this mediocre bunch of plodder forwards and clueless halves. As for Garrick at center please give me a break he is woeful at decision making I'm attack and defense.

God

Bencher
till the end of 2030 I reckon.
Jesus's I'd need consider supporting another sport if that was to happen. That's even more desperate than souths signing WB for three years when there's no guarantee he'll live long enough to see out the contract.

court83

Bencher
I think it's time for the club to move on from dce and the turbos...

I love all of them, and have defended them from everyone for the past 4 or 5 years, but f&$k me..

Jake dosent hit and stuck, doesn't bend the line, what does he bring apart from Passion???

Tom had a freak 2021 that he will never replicate, and his obligatory 10 weeks /season ending injury cripples the club

Dce is 35, hasn't won a title since his debut, and while I credit him keeping the spoon away when tom is always busted, his wage cripples us..

The team is full of budget players because those 3 are taking up so much room and haven't delivered **** in years...

Love them all, but the team needs to be able to buy half decent players that are fit and perform .. and we've been a joke in reality since about 2016

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14