We looked like a top 4 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
i think next week will tell us everything we need to know.... if we get over the dogs maybe we are on the up and up, but i have a feeling next week will resemble our eels/bunnies games more than it will last nights .. hopefully im wrong tho, i just dont see sustained success happening for this squad this season
With virtually a full squad & a taste of victory......I think we'll give it to the Dogs!!

No matter what side you put against us I don't think they'd be able to break that 'lottoland' wall @:D Seriously though, I gained confidence when they had the ball in our 20, epic defence, would've beaten any side with that effort

Not happy when they lose & now not happy when they win........hard to please some.

Putting words into my mouth?

Who said I was not happy with the win. A great win. But look at the facts, the Cowboys ordinary and un-cowboy like.
Take the classic example where JT dropped the ball over the line about to score - That would have put the Cowgirls up by 12 points - huge turning point, as JT just does not do that. Do you think Manly would have been able to overcome 12 points against the Cowboys. 50 tackles inside Many's 20m and only one try ( great D for sure) - as I said Cowboys were ordinary.

Saying we are now top 4 is a little premature to say the least. One chain don't make no prison.

We have another hard match against our nemesis Des next week. This will be a truer test on where we are at, as a team.

Taupau and AFB should be bursting with fitness and raring to go next week. I would probably not risk Lussick, give him an extra week, plus he will lack match fitness. We have been blessed so far with few injuries. If this keeps up, we are a chance of being top 4.

i really hope so.... should have a pretty fair indication of which way were headed after the doggies game atleast
So do I mate lol............i can see us worrying quite a few teams if we get up next week. I hope they go out & just play the same game as last night!

Who said I was not happy with the win. A great win. But look at the facts, the Cowboys ordinary and un-cowboy like.
Take the classic example where JT dropped the ball over the line about to score - That would have put the Cowgirls up by 12 points - huge turning point, as JT just does not do that. Do you think Manly would have been able to overcome 12 points against the Cowboys. 50 tackles inside Many's 20m and only one try ( great D for sure) - as I said Cowboys were ordinary.

Saying we are now top 4 is a little premature to say the least. One chain don't make no prison.

We have another hard match against our nemesis Des next week. This will be a truer test on where we are at, as a team.
The Cows were ordinary because of the way we played last night! You could say the same about Manly v Eels when we were up 6 zip & Kelly was about to streak away when he apparently lost the ball. We would have been up 12 nil & maybe the Eels would have fallen to bits. Give our defense credit for jolting the ball loose out of Thurston's hands! It's a game of tactics & chance. We pressured them & basically controlled the game last night & they had no answer. They had players out & we had players out. We outplayed them & caused them to look un-Cowboy like! I understand what you're saying & yes it's a start......hopefully a start of good things!

We? Your more them

Yesterday reminded me of 2011 when in round 2 nobody gave us a chance against the Roosters. We got a morale boosting win then and it kick started our season. We needed a game like that last night to kick start this season and we won very impressively. It just depends now if each week we can make the necessary improvement needed to start being a top 8 team. We showed last night that we can match it with the best and I bet this morning there will be many teams nervously watching our progress for the rest of the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11